The All Persons Cherished of BearNation is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Bobby ButterPaws with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, rampant corporate plagiarism, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 25.048 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment and Industry are also considered important, while Law & Order and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Bear City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.0%.
The frighteningly efficient BearNationian economy, worth a remarkable 8,614 trillion Irish gold coins a year, is highly specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Gambling, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 343,915 Irish gold coins, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
Elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, the government has implemented minimum wage laws, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and Poodle is one of the most popular forenames in BearNation. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. BearNation's national animal is the poodle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BearNation was endorsed by The United Socialist Republic of Southyorks.
- : Following new legislation in BearNation, Poodle is one of the most popular forenames in BearNation.
- : Following new legislation in BearNation, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Following new legislation in BearNation, the government has implemented minimum wage laws.
- : Following new legislation in BearNation, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : BearNation was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Newstro.
- : BearNation endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Newstro.
- : BearNation endorsed The People's Republic of Scringus.
- : BearNation endorsed The Outworld of Bumnogia.
- : BearNation lodged a message on the Gay Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Closeted Cases, Emory, Giscuambourg, Marsaries, Lilfella, Kundu, Mattrolanka, Fennijer, Saint-Sebastian, Iizaarland, Alfoldia, Celdonie, Stretosa, Otis-T, The Starlight Lands, Roulantina, Alabay, Discoveria, LeMoyne, The Collective of Borrg, Urdustan, Haelmor, Vardria, Ethosya, Sushami, Kua-kua land, Duodez, Northern Republican States, Pink Fluffia, Kanglandia, Ki Baratan, Catanthia, European American States, Icktopia, Petrsland, Othein, Equitia, Genesis Fifteen, Confederation of Shwetank, New Angleterre, Arcticane, Republic of Auria, Capricopia, Gildegon, Covenlore, Juckie, Quantumnia, Cuillin, Oneracon, Vorosh, and 11 others.Bonum Locum, New Montreux, Ecreo, Thermodolia, Carrico, Arcadonisia, New Iviskia, Erosian Empire, Garondy, Newstro, and Southyorks.
WA update pending: nation has 60 verified endorsements.