The Playful Otters of BearNation is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Bobby ButterPaws with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 27.024 billion Otters hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kelp City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Otterian economy, worth a remarkable 7,914 trillion splashes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 292,878 splashes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Bobby ButterPaws's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, government officials across BearNation are being "encouraged" to adopt clams to set an example for the populace, and concussed clamball players cannot remember their lineup position. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. BearNation's national animal is the clam, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BearNation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The NSIA"".
- : BearNation was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in BearNation, concussed clamball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in BearNation, government officials across BearNation are being "encouraged" to adopt clams to set an example for the populace.
- : Following new legislation in BearNation, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in BearNation, Bobby ButterPaws's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts.
- : BearNation lodged a message on the Gay Regional Message Board.
- : BearNation endorsed The Republic of Krid Andom.
- : BearNation endorsed The Theocracy of Infidel State.
- : BearNation voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Invaders".
Endorsements Received: 68 » Emory, Giscuambourg, Marsaries, Kundu, Mattrolanka, Iizaarland, Alfoldia, Celdonie, Otis-T, Roulantina, LeMoyne, Urdustan, Duodez, Ki Baratan, Catanthia, Equitia, Genesis Fifteen, Oneracon, Thermodolia, Carrico, New Iviskia, Moonface69, Bumnogia, Sweet-hell, Zevaran, Ecreo, Judge Magistrates, The Federation of Bach, Aruvicion, Haldana, Novantis, Geomorphia, Verum Terra, Picenis, Flaeron, Tranquilliana, Senshu, Potassium cyanide, Gitchie Manito, Yootxtlalkaan, Lower Mountain, European American States, Capguardia, Fever Club, Meaty Goodness, Cale Nova, Junilia, The Land of Mag, Belhomme, Bonum Locum, and 18 others.Xeroxa, Tyrrenian Kingdom, Madsen Island, Volcanislavia, Phoenix Throne, Meskia, Pukwudgie, Nayalya, Oresky, Trevor Philips Enterprise, Little Blackburn, Metsx, Great Lindonia, East and West Lynn, Progressival, Rainbow Space Unicorn, Alexandria Y, and Skhotland.