“BYB, BYB, BYYB: BOB, BOB, BOB.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: International Democratic Union
The Community of Bear Scout Association is a massive, devout nation, ruled by the Chief Scout with a fair hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.613 billion Bear Scouts enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government is mainly concerned with Education, although Social Welfare and the Environment are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 20%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Gambling, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration industries.
The government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, the Chief Scout has just been declared ruler of Bear Scout Association in an international press conference, and murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour. Crime is moderate. Bear Scout Association's national animal is the pig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the good deed.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 62 days ago: Bear Scout Association changed its national demonym to "Bear Scout" and its demonym adjective to "Urrsish".
- 106 days ago: Bear Scout Association was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive (last census: Top 10%).
- 189 days ago: Bear Scout Association was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 189 days ago: Bear Scout Association was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Primitive.
- 242 days ago: Bear Scout Association relocated from Lazarus to International Democratic Union.
- 242 days ago: Bear Scout Association altered its national flag.
- 242 days ago: Bear Scout Association was refounded in Lazarus.
- 243 days ago: Bear Scout Association ceased to exist.
- 312 days ago: Bear Scout Association changed its national leader to "the Chief Scout".
- 312 days ago: Bear Scout Association altered its national flag.