“overclockers.com.au unite !!!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Overclockers of Bayswater is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Kernel with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate population of 25.069 billion Bayswaterians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Defence and Social Equality are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bayswater City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Tourism.
Tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens, every street in the nation contains at least three law firms, euthanasia is illegal, and daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bayswater's national animal is the Cat5, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the bit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 4 hours ago
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Bayswater fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 5 days ago: Bayswater was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Developed.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Bayswater, daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Bayswater, euthanasia is illegal.
- 10 days ago: Bayswater was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Bayswater, every street in the nation contains at least three law firms.
- 13 days ago: Bayswater was endorsed by The Confederacy of North Capricornia.
- 13 days ago: Bayswater endorsed The Confederacy of North Capricornia.
- 17 days ago: Bayswater lost the endorsement of The Confederacy of North Capricornia.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Bayswater, tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens.