The Dictatorship of Bavistan is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Dictator John Bavnay with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and compulsory gun ownership. The quiet, industrious population of 2.375 billion Bavistanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bavistan City. The average income tax rate is 54.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Bavistanian economy, worth 129 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 54,630 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Major cities are suffering under water rationing, Roman Catholicism has been named as Bavistan's national religion, the nation's massive battleships are often mistaken for islands, and the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in Balder. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bavistan's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 12 hours ago
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Bavistan, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in Balder.
- 13 days ago: Bavistan changed its national leader to "Dictator John Bavnay" and its nation type to "Dictatorship".
- 13 days ago: Bavistan altered its national flag.
- 19 days ago: Bavistan was refounded in Balder.
- 31 days ago: Bavistan ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: Bavistan was refounded in Osiris.
- 2 years 97 days ago: Bavistan ceased to exist.
- 2 years 125 days ago: Bavistan lodged a message on the Coalition of Catholic States Regional Message Board.
- 2 years 125 days ago: Bavistan relocated from Osiris to Coalition of Catholic States.
- 2 years 125 days ago: Bavistan was refounded.