The Zardozian Butlers of Barrarabia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Barry the Butler with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 5.501 billion Barrarabians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mop Head. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 55.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Barrarabian economy, worth 622 trillion Handi Wipes a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 113,247 Handi Wipes, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
The Barrarabia Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and streaming video is considered to be a myth by most citizens. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Barrarabia's national animal is the Bed Bug, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Zardozian Way.
Barrarabia is ranked 77,855th in the world for Highest Drug Use, scoring 58 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 minutes ago
- 14 minutes ago: Barrarabia endorsed The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket.
- 14 minutes ago: Barrarabia relocated from The East Pacific to International Workers Union.
- 15 minutes ago: Barrarabia relocated from The North Pacific to The East Pacific.
- 15 minutes ago: Barrarabia relocated from The West Pacific to The North Pacific.
- 15 minutes ago: Barrarabia relocated from Zen to The West Pacific.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Barrarabia endorsed The Traveling Adventures of WA Klopstock.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Barrarabia relocated from The East Pacific to Zen.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Barrarabia relocated from The West Pacific to The East Pacific.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Barrarabia relocated from The North Pacific to The West Pacific.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Barrarabia relocated from 10000 Islands to The North Pacific.
Endorsements Received: None.