The Zardozian Butlers of Barrarabia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Barry the Butler with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 8.138 billion Barrarabians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mop Head. The average income tax rate is 69.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Barrarabian economy, worth a remarkable 1,000 trillion Handi Wipes a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 122,954 Handi Wipes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, and government officials across Barrarabia are being "encouraged" to adopt Bed Bugs to set an example for the populace. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Barrarabia's national animal is the Bed Bug, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Zardozian Way.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Barrarabia's influence in Persis rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Barrarabia's influence in Persis rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Barrarabia endorsed The Angry Blue Warcow of Woonrocket.
- : Barrarabia's influence in Persis rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Barrarabia endorsed The Capitan Escape Plan of Drab duck.
- : Barrarabia relocated from The South Pacific to Persis.
- : Barrarabia relocated from The West Pacific to The South Pacific.
- : Barrarabia relocated from The East Pacific to The West Pacific.
- : Barrarabia relocated from 10000 Islands to The East Pacific.
- : Barrarabia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
Endorsements Received: None.