“Butlers With Bow Ties Are Cool”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Zardozian Butlers of Barrarabia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Barry with an iron fist, and renowned for its national health service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.336 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mop Head. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 74%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Tourism.
The nation leads 10000 Islands in per capita stalking, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Barrarabia's national animal is the Bed Bug, its national religion is The Zardozian Way, and its currency is the Handi Wipe.
Most Recent Government Activity: 40 minutes ago
- 39 minutes ago: Barrarabia endorsed The Taco Autocracy of Benevolent Thomas.
- 40 minutes ago: Barrarabia was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 42 minutes ago: Barrarabia applied to join the World Assembly.
- 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Barrarabia, discarded pennies litter the streets.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Barrarabia resigned from the World Assembly.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Barrarabia lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Barrarabia endorsed The GRO of Anime Daisuki.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Barrarabia was endorsed by The GRO of Anime Daisuki.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Barrarabia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 Infinite Loop".
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Barrarabia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "World University for Peace".
Endorsements Received: None.