The Zardozian Butlers of Barrarabia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Barry the Butler with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 6.136 billion Barrarabians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mop Head. The average income tax rate is 55.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Barrarabian economy, worth 703 trillion Handi Wipes a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 114,644 Handi Wipes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
The Barrarabia Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and streaming video is considered to be a myth by most citizens. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Barrarabia's national animal is the Bed Bug, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Zardozian Way.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Barrarabia withdrew its endorsement from The Matriarchy of Snowbenton.
- : Barrarabia endorsed The Democratic Republic of SteeseFridas.
- : Barrarabia endorsed The Matriarchy of Snowbenton.
- : Barrarabia relocated from The North Pacific to Valhalla.
- : Barrarabia relocated from The West Pacific to The North Pacific.
- : Barrarabia relocated from The East Pacific to The West Pacific.
- : Barrarabia relocated from 10000 Islands to The East Pacific.
- : Barrarabia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Barrarabia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 5%).
- : Barrarabia was endorsed by The Combustible Lemons of West Gensokyo.
Endorsements Received: None.