The Zardozian Butlers of Barrarabia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Barry the Butler with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 5.919 billion Barrarabians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mop Head. The average income tax rate is 54.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Barrarabian economy, worth 676 trillion Handi Wipes a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 114,377 Handi Wipes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
The Barrarabia Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and streaming video is considered to be a myth by most citizens. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Barrarabia's national animal is the Bed Bug, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Zardozian Way.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 15 hours ago
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Barrarabia endorsed The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Barrarabia relocated from Valhalla to SPACE.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Barrarabia endorsed The Democratic Republic of SteeseFridas.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Barrarabia relocated from The East Pacific to Valhalla.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Barrarabia relocated from The North Pacific to The East Pacific.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Barrarabia relocated from The West Pacific to The North Pacific.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Barrarabia relocated from 10000 Islands to The West Pacific.
- 4 days ago: Barrarabia endorsed The Poetic Tendencies of Aersoldorf.
- 4 days ago: Barrarabia relocated from The East Pacific to 10000 Islands.
- 4 days ago: Barrarabia relocated from The West Pacific to The East Pacific.
Endorsements Received: None.