The Queen's State of Bailiwick Sark is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning deer population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.407 billion Bailiwick Sarkians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.2%.
The very strong Bailiwick Sarkian economy, worth 265 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 28,241 betales, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bailiwick Sark's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bailiwick Sark was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).
- : Bailiwick Sark's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Bailiwick Sark was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- : Bailiwick Sark's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Bailiwick Sark's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Bailiwick Sark's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Bailiwick Sark relocated from B1 Kingdom to Ancient Lands.
- : Bailiwick Sark relocated from Osiris to B1 Kingdom.
- : Bailiwick Sark was refounded in Osiris.
- : Bailiwick Sark ceased to exist.