Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Americas
The Queen's State of Bailey Command is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 8.35 billion Bailey Commanders live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.7%.
The very strong Bailey Commandian economy, worth 264 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 31,663 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 306,995 per year while the poor average 157, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Military funding has been stripped back, rioting and unrest sweep the nation, Bailey Command has designated Capital Heights as its capital city, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bailey Command's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 23 hours ago
- 4 days ago: Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 7 days ago: Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- 8 days ago: Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- 9 days ago: Bailey Command fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 15 days ago: Bailey Command relocated from Japvia to The Americas.
- 16 days ago: Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest (last census: Top 5%).
- 75 days ago: Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- 78 days ago: Bailey Command relocated from Warzone to Japvia.
- 78 days ago: Bailey Command relocated from Japvia to Warzone.
- 97 days ago: Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.