The Queen's State of Bailey Command is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its complete lack of public education, complete absence of social welfare, and self-igniting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.601 billion Bailey Commanders live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.7%.
The very strong Bailey Commandian economy, worth 335 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 31,663 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 306,995 per year while the poor average 157, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Military funding has been stripped back, rioting and unrest sweep the nation, Bailey Command has designated Capital Heights as its capital city, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bailey Command's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bailey Command's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Bailey Command was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides (last census: Top 1%).
- : Bailey Command's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Bailey Command's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Bailey Command's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Bailey Command relocated from Guayaquil to Ancient Lands.
- : Bailey Command's influence in Guayaquil rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Bailey Command's influence in Guayaquil rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Bailey Command relocated from Erie to Guayaquil.
- : Bailey Command altered the regional flag of Erie.