“Աստված մեկ ինքնիշխան հույս”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Astyrian Evenguard of Azura is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Kozhukhina Calixte I Marauder with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete lack of public education. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.04 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass -- is mainly concerned with Defence, although Religion & Spirituality and Commerce are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Legnica. The average income tax rate is 35%. A robust private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Soda Sales and Information Technology.
Suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence, it is widely believed that the first citizen of Azura was called 'Wild-eyed Daddy-O', the government has returned all business to private ownership, and the nation has a strict 'no marauding undead' law (Azura has found 1 easter egg). Crime is a serious problem. Azura's national animal is the Azur Lion, its national religion is Vardanyanism, and its currency is the Astichan.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 7 days ago: Azura altered its national flag.
- 29 days ago: Azura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 45 days ago: Azura lodged a message on the Astyria Regional Message Board.
- 45 days ago: Azura relocated from The East Pacific to Astyria.
- 45 days ago: Azura altered its national flag.
- 45 days ago: Azura changed its national nation type to "Astyrian Evenguard".
- 45 days ago: Azura relocated from Pardes to The East Pacific.
- 52 days ago: Azura fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 53 days ago: Azura changed its national nation type to "Socialist Evenguard".
- 53 days ago: Azura altered its national flag.