|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Americas
The Queen's State of Avaseau is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the Governor with an iron fist, and renowned for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical population of 12.522 billion Avaseauans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. The average income tax rate is 40%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Uranium Mining.
The importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, vanity is considered the fifth cardinal virtue, and the Governor has been self-declared as the Most Supreme Magnificent Overlord of Everything You Ever Saw. Crime is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force. Avaseau's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is none, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 41 days ago
- 18 days ago: Avaseau was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 5%).
- 26 days ago: Avaseau was ranked #1 in the region for Most Income Equality.
- 33 days ago: Avaseau was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 1%).
- 39 days ago: Avaseau was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- 41 days ago: Avaseau changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 59 days ago: Avaseau was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Influential.
- 64 days ago: Avaseau was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 69 days ago: Avaseau changed its national currency to "dollar" and its animal to "deer".
- 70 days ago: Avaseau was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 72 days ago: Avaseau was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extreme.