The Stressed secretary of Auremena is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Margarita with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, rampant corporate plagiarism, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.492 billion winoes hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cosmo. The average income tax rate is 29.8%.
The all-consuming drunk economy, worth a remarkable 1,802 trillion Cocktails a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 144,329 Cocktails, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, Margarita panders to nontraditional families, and abortions are routinely performed in Auremena's hospitals. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Auremena's national animal is the Cigarette, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Auremena fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
- : Auremena agreed to construct embassies between Kotturheim and Ivory Tower.
- : Auremena voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention"".
- : Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- : Auremena was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Auremena was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Auremena voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Greater German Reich"".
- : Auremena voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend You".
- : Auremena removed Border Control authority from The City Of Dreams of Rikatan as Homeland Officer in Kotturheim.
- : Auremena was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Ethically Lacking Laboratory of Project Bountiful, infecting 12 million survivors.