“Ola ke ase”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: Amerikanisch Empiredom
The Los patos of Auremena is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Someone with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.991 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Equality, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tsheremevko. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Refugees from other nations are flocking to Auremena's border, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, and the police force is on a recruitment drive. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Auremena's national animal is the Sea Otter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the NSD.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 hours ago
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Auremena, the police force is on a recruitment drive.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Auremena changed its national motto to "Ola ke ase".
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Auremena altered its national flag.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Auremena changed its national motto to "Ola ke ase?" and its nation type to "Los patos".
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Auremena voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 4 days ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 9 days ago: Auremena voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Anime Daisuki".
- 9 days ago: Auremena voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Planetary Annihilation".
- 12 days ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 12 days ago: Auremena voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Code of Maritime Law".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Conoga.