“Stay back! I know CPR!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Ankh Mauta
The Sexy Lifeguard of Auremena is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Someone with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 9.589 billion people of Auremena hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals concentrates mainly on Education, although the Environment and Social Equality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tsheremevko. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The government funds large training centres to turn Sea Otters into functioning members of society, the police force is on a recruitment drive, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, and surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Auremena's national animal is the Sea Otter, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its currency is the NSD.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 4 days ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 5 days ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 6 days ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 13 days ago: Auremena changed its national demonym to "citizen of Auremena", its demonym adjective to "citizen of Auremena", and its demonym plural to "people of Auremena".
- 13 days ago: Auremena changed its national demonym adjective to "Citizen of Auremena" and its demonym plural to "people or Auremena".
- 20 days ago: Auremena changed its national motto to "Stay back! I know CPR!" and its nation type to "Sexy Lifeguard".
- 20 days ago: Auremena altered its national flag.
- 20 days ago: Auremena changed its national demonym to "Auremena".
Endorsements Received: None.