“Stay back! I know CPR!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Ankh Mauta
The Sexy Lifeguard of Auremena is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Someone with a fair hand, and renowned for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 10.122 billion people of Auremena hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tsheremevko. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, Coco the Clown has been elected to the nation's parliament, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds, and citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Auremena's national animal is the Sea Otter, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its currency is the NSD.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 74 minutes ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 2 days ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden (last census: Top 1%).
- 8 days ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
- 16 days ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 19 days ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- 22 days ago: Auremena fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 26 days ago: Following new legislation in Auremena, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone.
- 28 days ago: Auremena was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 5%).
- 38 days ago: Auremena voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 38 days ago: Auremena voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Debris Prevention".
Endorsements Received: None.