“Pro Deo et Patria.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Federation of Auralia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Terrence Chapman with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service. The hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5.601 billion Auralians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Auralius. The average income tax rate is 31%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Tourism and Book Publishing.
Only adults may purchase violent video games, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, skateparks can be found in every city, and tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests. Crime is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Auralia's national animal is the red-tailed hawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day ago
- 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Auralia, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Auralia, skateparks can be found in every city.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Auralia, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Auralia lodged a message on the Catholic Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Auralia relocated from Lazarus to Catholic.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Auralia altered its national flag.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Auralia was refounded in Lazarus.
- 73 days ago: Auralia ceased to exist.
- 83 days ago: Auralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 92 days ago: Auralia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.