The Catholic Federation of Auralia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Terrence Chapman with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, strictly enforced bedtime, and daily referendums. The compassionate, devout population of 9.662 billion Auralians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Auralius. The average income tax rate is 1.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Auralian economy, worth a remarkable 1,573 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 162,809 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
Auralia has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories, the nation's reinforced coffee tables are constructed to survive an atomic blast, Auralia is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, and graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail. Crime is totally unknown. Auralia's national animal is the red-tailed hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Auralia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest and Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Best Weather, Nicest Citizens, and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Auralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Auralia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Allesley.
- : Auralia lodged a message on the Catholic Regional Message Board.
- : Auralia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Auralia was endorsed by The Theocracy of The Masses Empire.
- : Auralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Auralia was endorsed by The Principality of Powys Cyfeiliog.
- : Auralia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Kingdom of Madere.
- : Auralia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Saint Tepes.