The Infinite Empire of Ascenon is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Albion with an even hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 9.396 billion Ascenonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pandosut. The average income tax rate is 77.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Ascenonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,097 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 223,197 Imperial Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Assault rifles sized for 7-year-olds are a frighteningly popular export, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses', the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda, and sex changes are routinely performed at Ascenon's hospitals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ascenon's national animal is the Raptor-Demon-Pig-Thing, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Infinite God Dragon.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 55 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, sex changes are routinely performed at Ascenon's hospitals.
- 55 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda.
- 55 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses'.
- 55 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, assault rifles sized for 7-year-olds are a frighteningly popular export.
- 2 days ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, politicians are losing their jobs in a plan to make the government 'leaner and fitter'.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Ascenon endorsed The Free Port of Breytz.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Ascenon was endorsed by The Free Port of Breytz.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
Endorsements Received: 113 » Whereisthatistan, Grosseschnauzer, Yaorozu, Herzliyya, Former English Colony, Novare Res, Selfgradatude, Pasargad, God n Country n Byron, New haven america, Democatic Donkeys, Ermarian, Calamazo, Renetopia, HMS Unicorn, Zeroxis, Thatchertropolis, The Teddy, Framhaven, Sheldanada, Arcadiom, Eumbner, Kitabo, New Absurdistan, NabMex, Abacathea, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Ice and Flame, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, Falapatorius, Indonesa, Five Bridges, Dalies, General COE, The Lancerian Empire, New Sekai, SillyString, Gryffindor Country, Territorio di Nessuno, United Chinese Republics, Cronaal, Asian Union Pact, Sadakoyama, Kialga-Lourti, Chinstralia, Vuzalex, Valory, Supreme Libertas, Scandigrad, and 63 others.Kingdom of Space, Peoples Empire of New Independent States, Neu-Klagenfurt, Celtiland, Republic of Destiny, Radlef, Merdir, Chisholm, The Great Novgorod Republic, Obliterania, Pakistan 001, Trivida, Ceto, Puerto Rican Independent Republic, The Kingdom of Earhart, Liberitad, Els Sentra, Eumenor, Domitia, Daedric Stellar Empire, Isloe, Republique autonome du Beuxeroy, Chadwin, Venezuelia, Nortrom, Avalon, Augustla, Ferdinana, Whale Republic, Bacon Kingdom, Svoboda Soyuz Iz Bolsheviki, Denduedice, Plembobria, New Eleria, CloudBase, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Unimaginable Doom, Lombardrhein, Ruzonia, McMasterdonia, Belschaft, Arquan, Frances Francis the First of France, Ishual, South Isles, Xentherida, Cricket Jump, Yayness, Paulopolis II, True Sebland, Flooforia, NOFREEDOMZONE, The Anthonian Republic, The Victorian League, Belgan, Yukti, Lionia, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, Fjora, Ninta, Ceretis, Wineclaw, and Breytz.