The Infinite Empire of Ascenon is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Albion with an even hand, and remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 9.562 billion Ascenonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pandosut. The average income tax rate is 79.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ascenonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,144 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 224,243 Imperial Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ascenon is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, students abandon classrooms for online education, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, and the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Pandosut. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ascenon's national animal is the Raptor-Demon-Pig-Thing, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Infinite God Dragon.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 12 hours ago
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Pandosut.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, students abandon classrooms for online education.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Ascenon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Ascenon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, Ascenon is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, murder rates are on the rise as the popularity of soylent products grows.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Ascenon to be bombproof.
- 4 days ago: Ascenon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- 4 days ago: Ascenon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Avoided.
Endorsements Received: 113 » Whereisthatistan, Grosseschnauzer, Yaorozu, Herzliyya, Former English Colony, Novare Res, Selfgradatude, Pasargad, God n Country n Byron, New haven america, Democatic Donkeys, Ermarian, Calamazo, Renetopia, HMS Unicorn, Zeroxis, Thatchertropolis, The Teddy, Sheldanada, Arcadiom, Eumbner, Kitabo, New Absurdistan, NabMex, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Ice and Flame, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, Falapatorius, Indonesa, Five Bridges, Dalies, General COE, The Lancerian Empire, New Sekai, SillyString, Gryffindor Country, Territorio di Nessuno, United Chinese Republics, Cronaal, Asian Union Pact, Sadakoyama, Kialga-Lourti, Chinstralia, Vuzalex, Valory, Scandigrad, Kingdom of Space, Peoples Empire of New Independent States, Neu-Klagenfurt, and 63 others.Republic of Destiny, Radlef, Merdir, Chisholm, Obliterania, Pakistan 001, Ceto, Puerto Rican Independent Republic, The Kingdom of Earhart, Liberitad, Els Sentra, Eumenor, Domitia, Daedric Stellar Empire, Isloe, Chadwin, Venezuelia, Nortrom, Avalon, Augustla, Ferdinana, Whale Republic, Bacon Kingdom, Plembobria, New Eleria, CloudBase, Unimaginable Doom, Lombardrhein, Ruzonia, McMasterdonia, Belschaft, Arquan, Frances Francis the First of France, Ishual, South Isles, Xentherida, Cricket Jump, Yayness, Paulopolis II, True Sebland, NOFREEDOMZONE, The Anthonian Republic, The Victorian League, Belgan, Yukti, Lionia, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, Fjora, Ninta, Ceretis, Wineclaw, Breytz, Golfia, Demescia, OblivionObliviousness, Arrivederci, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sirisea, Darcania, The Flapping Spaghetti Monster, The New Jersey Nets, Jlink, and Republican Pacific Islands.