“For the Infinite, For the Empire!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Infinite Empire of Ascenon is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Horus with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.487 billion Ascenonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pandosut. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Tourism and Information Technology.
Ascenon Barrier Island residents anxiously await their 'Bridge to Somewhere', the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, and Ascenon is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ascenon's national animal is the Raptor-Demon-Pig-Thing, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Infinite God Dragon, and its currency is the Denarius.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Ascenon was endorsed by The United Kingdoms of The Lancerian Empire.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, Ascenon is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, Ascenon Barrier Island residents anxiously await their 'Bridge to Somewhere'.
- 4 days ago: Ascenon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 4 days ago: Ascenon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 4 days ago: Ascenon endorsed The Federal Republic of Dalies.
- 4 days ago: Ascenon endorsed The Maritime Explorer of General COE.
- 6 days ago: Ascenon was endorsed by The Maritime Explorer of General COE.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Whereisthatistan, Groovistan, Grosseschnauzer, Yaorozu, Herzliyya, Former English Colony, Novare Res, Selfgradatude, Blackshear41, Pasargad, God n Country n Byron, New haven america, Democatic Donkeys, Zion-Talmasca, McMasterdonia, Ermarian, Macworld, Calamazo, Mandexia, Renetopia, HMS Unicorn, Zeroxis, Thatchertropolis, Ator People, El Melbos, Kiwitaicho, The Teddy, Olvern, Alunya, Framhaven, Sheldanada, Arcadiom, Eumbner, Kitabo, New Absurdistan, Bristol C, NabMex, Abacathea, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Kevaren, Ice and Flame, Lionia, Varovanjov, Paulee, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, Falapatorius, Indonesa, Five Bridges, Territorio di Nessuno, and 6 others.Orinta, Rukonia, Svoboda Soyuz Iz Bolsheviki, Dalies, General COE, and The Lancerian Empire.