“For the Infinite, For the Emperor”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Infinite Empire of Ascenon is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Horus with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.15 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pandosut. The average income tax rate is 95%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Tourism and Information Technology.
Elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, government popup ads are springing up like weeds, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job, and muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ascenon's national animal is the Manbearpig, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Infinite God Dragon, and its currency is the Ashrak.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Ascenon was endorsed by The Republic of Bristol C.
- 7 days ago: Ascenon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 1%).
- 8 days ago: Ascenon was endorsed by The Allied States of Erzo.
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions.
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job.
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Ascenon, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- 16 days ago: Ascenon converted ฿ 1.000 into 5,196.36 Ascenon Ashraks at the market rate of 1 ByteCoin to 5,196.360.
- 18 days ago: Ascenon was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of New Absurdistan.
- 19 days ago: Ascenon was endorsed by The Allied Huggable Fluffies of Kitabo.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Whereisthatistan, Groovistan, Grosseschnauzer, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Enif, Herzliyya, Former English Colony, Novare Res, Andromeda Islands, Selfgradatude, Blackshear41, Pasargad, God n Country n Byron, New haven america, Democatic Donkeys, Esponnise, Mariensbergian Principality, Casal Centeio, Zion-Talmasca, Avalon, Kerlone Adinine, Malvad, Abs123, The Marians, McMasterdonia, Ermarian, Cierva, Macworld, Fourth, Republic Arcadia, Quasaria, Calamazo, Everywheristan, Emmerian Republic, Mandexia, Renetopia, HMS Unicorn, Zeroxis, Thatchertropolis, Cool Happy Place, Rukonia, Transcostrian Federative Republic, Ator People, El Melbos, Moany Old Gits, Kiwitaicho, The Teddy, Olvern, Alunya, and 12 others.Framhaven, Reffelda, Sheldanada, 007James Bond, Arcadiom, One Vision, Eumbner, Giancarlo, Kitabo, New Absurdistan, Erzo, and Bristol C.