“The avangarde of evolution.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Socially Advanced Nation of Ascara is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Regent Alexander with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 10.403 billion Ascarans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fortress One. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Information Technology and Uranium Mining.
A new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, and photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Regent Alexander. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ascara's national animal is the wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Deonaturalism, and its currency is the Talon.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 10 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Ascara was endorsed by The United States of Confederate United America.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Ascara was endorsed by The Empire of Daircoill.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Ascara was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascara, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Regent Alexander.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascara, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascara, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascara, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ascara, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Ascara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"".
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Ascara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
Endorsements Received: 57 » Eurosceptic Citizens, Jenesia, Alsted, Malacovia, Sybaritic Socialists, Short shorts, Marmiedon, Stromia, Nou Occitania, Tigyland, Chiolena, Lexembourg, The City-State of Vienna, Voxum Mortalum, Silberia, Dauershire, Fenian Provinces, Kroinengin, Valrem, Hamstery, Beauvoir, Kureimoa, Venetoland, Mameluco, Grasaland, Nuweland, Toongoosia, Ivernia, Kaiserusse, Echo von Cotta, The Seven Provinces, Nova Prutenia, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Veeten Engines, Keris, Carswellia, Foucaults garden, Outer Prussia, Each-Uisge, Novo Portugal, Vanbrugh, Monance, Hamland, An Clar, Welsh Valley, Jon4de85, Athos and Byzantium, Ecclestia, Heusdendaal, Mount Liban, and 7 others.Zavalka, Pileusia, Horreum, Fauzjhia, Novirod, Daircoill, and Confederate United America.