The Constitutional Monarchy of Arthuriana is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by First Consul Adama with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.46 billion Arthurians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New London. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Arthurianan economy, worth 942 trillion cobalts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 126,311 cobalts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Visions of giant pink Humans are a common side effect after Arthurians eat their meals, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on, tardiness has increased after carpooling was classified as a criminal offense, and the nation's new monarch embarrasses himself during state visits. Crime is totally unknown. Arthuriana's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arthuriana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest and Largest Governments and the Top 10% for Most Efficient Economies and Highest Average Incomes.
- : Arthuriana's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Arthuriana's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Arthuriana's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Arthuriana's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Arthuriana was refounded in Balder.
- : Arthuriana ceased to exist.
- : Arthuriana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Arthuriana was endorsed by The Ribald Retirement Villages of Festive Old Folks.
- : Arthuriana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.