The Kingdom of Arthloxia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Arthlox with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 9.272 billion Arthloxians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Public Transport, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arthloxia City. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Arthloxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,516 trillion Arths a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 163,590 Arths, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Arthloxian grocery store, and self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies. Crime is totally unknown. Arthloxia's national animal is the Loxia, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arthloxia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Arthloxia, self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies.
- : Following new legislation in Arthloxia, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Arthloxian grocery store.
- : Following new legislation in Arthloxia, only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile.
- : Following new legislation in Arthloxia, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace.
- : Following new legislation in Arthloxia, turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius'.
- : Arthloxia was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Arthloxia was endorsed by The Federation of Nasritopia.
- : Arthloxia was endorsed by The Baseball Business of Novo England.
- : Arthloxia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Darakin, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Cape Adare, Sierra Lobo, The Bloodguard, Tsunamy, Yeses, Glenavar, Drugged Monkeys, SJS Republic, Crusader Imperium, Liberum Hominis in Terra, Lolochie, Kiasu-ism, Trelatche, Great Scapula, Eta carina 2, Quiescent, Seliyan progressive Islands, Magna Sydney, Francesad, HORLALEK, Arrow-Debreu, Farengeto, Kringalia, Archipelago Haven, Sandaoguo, Zadiner, Curlyhoward, Eastern Copek, Belschaft, Tananat, Carpat, Lennyville, Railana, Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas, Techganet, Catochristoferson, Athyma, Kingdom of Penem, Noveos, The Argentum, Shadman Equebal, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bonaugure, Prodos-Technos, Opplandia, Aschenburg, Opimo, Threat Level Midnight, and 3 others.Exeggutor, Novo England, and Nasritopia.