The Kingdom of Arthloxia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Arthlox with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.919 billion Arthloxians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Public Transport, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arthloxia City. The average income tax rate is 92.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Arthloxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,443 trillion Arths a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 161,808 Arths, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers, cars are banned from built-up areas, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, and new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Arthloxia to be bombproof. Crime is totally unknown. Arthloxia's national animal is the Loxia, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arthloxia was endorsed by The Federal Democratic Republic of Bonaugure.
- : Arthloxia was endorsed by The Eternal Misfortune of Pencil Sharpeners 2.
- : Arthloxia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Arthloxia, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Arthloxia to be bombproof.
- : Following new legislation in Arthloxia, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
- : Following new legislation in Arthloxia, cars are banned from built-up areas.
- : Following new legislation in Arthloxia, the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers.
- : Following new legislation in Arthloxia, the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector.
- : Arthloxia was endorsed by The United States of Shadman Equebal.
- : Arthloxia was endorsed by The Empire of The Argentum.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Darakin, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Cape Adare, Sierra Lobo, The Bloodguard, Tsunamy, Yeses, Glenavar, Drugged Monkeys, Novo England, Naples and Sicily, SJS Republic, Astreos, Crusader Imperium, Nacho States, Liberum Hominis in Terra, The Sanghelios Legion, Lolochie, Kiasu-ism, Domzona, Trelatche, Great Scapula, Eta carina 2, Quiescent, Seliyan progressive Islands, Magna Sydney, Valklann, Francesad, HORLALEK, Arrow-Debreu, Mughul, Farengeto, Kringalia, Archipelago Haven, Sandaoguo, Zadiner, Curlyhoward, FeSterben, Eastern Copek, Belschaft, Civitopia, Tananat, Carpat, Imkitopia, Lennyville, Railana, Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas, Techganet, Catochristoferson, Athyma, and 8 others.Yemassee, Umberton, Kingdom of Penem, Noveos, The Argentum, Shadman Equebal, Pencil Sharpeners 2, and Bonaugure.