“En mis principios no entra causar males sino cortarlos.”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Rosarinian Flagship of ARA Lisandro de la Torre is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. Its compassionate population of 2.15 billion enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Equality, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 69%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, major cities are suffering under water rationing, a referendum must be held in order for any new law to be passed, and the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists. Crime is well under control. ARA Lisandro de la Torre's national animal is the White Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the South Cross.
Most Recent Government Activity: 45 days ago
- 43 days ago: ARA Lisandro de la Torre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Income Equality.
- 45 days ago: ARA Lisandro de la Torre withdrew its endorsement from The BIM 1 of Consejo de Indias.
- 45 days ago: ARA Lisandro de la Torre endorsed The Separatist People's Republic of Nueva Argentina e islas tortuga.
- 94 days ago: ARA Lisandro de la Torre endorsed The BIM 1 of Consejo de Indias.
- 94 days ago: ARA Lisandro de la Torre relocated from Base Naval Puerto Belgrano to Argentina.
- 122 days ago: ARA Lisandro de la Torre was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 123 days ago: ARA Lisandro de la Torre applied to join the World Assembly.
- 125 days ago: ARA Lisandro de la Torre was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 139 days ago: ARA Lisandro de la Torre was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
- 157 days ago: ARA Lisandro de la Torre relocated from Colonia to Base Naval Puerto Belgrano.
Endorsements Received: None.