The Republic of AOCAF is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning Lemur Cat population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.902 billion AOCAFians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Social Policy, and International Aid. The average income tax rate is 26.7%.
The AOCAFian economy, worth 326 trillion Tures a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 41,379 Tures, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. AOCAF's national animal is the Lemur Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Tropics of Vilita dismissed AOCAF as Official Sporting Competition of Atlantian Oceania.
- : The Tropics of Vilita appointed AOCAF as Official Sporting Competition with authority over Communications in Atlantian Oceania.
- : AOCAF was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Average.
- : AOCAF's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : AOCAF altered its national flag.
- : AOCAF's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : AOCAF's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : AOCAF's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : AOCAF's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : AOCAF was struck by a Cure Missile from The Pony Principality of Equestrian States, curing 18 million infected.