The Republic of AOCAF is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning Lemur Cat population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.471 billion AOCAFians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Social Policy, and International Aid. The average income tax rate is 26.7%.
The AOCAFian economy, worth 267 trillion Tures a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 41,379 Tures, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. AOCAF's national animal is the Lemur Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 59 days ago
- 53 days ago: AOCAF was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 83 days ago: AOCAF lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 103 days ago: AOCAF lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 103 days ago: AOCAF relocated from Lazarus to Atlantian Oceania.
- 103 days ago: AOCAF altered its national flag.
- 111 days ago: AOCAF was refounded in Lazarus.
- 112 days ago: AOCAF ceased to exist.
- 171 days ago: AOCAF was struck by a Cure Missile from The Unified Capitalizt States of Commerce Heights, curing 1 million infected.
- 171 days ago: AOCAF was struck by a Cure Missile from The Free Land of Paripana, curing 1 million infected.
- 172 days ago: AOCAF was struck by a Cure Missile from The United Federal States of New West Guiana, curing 22 million infected.