The Republic of AOCAF is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning Lemur Cat population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.904 billion AOCAFians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Social Policy, and International Aid. The average income tax rate is 26.7%.
The AOCAFian economy, worth 285 trillion Tures a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 41,379 Tures, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. AOCAF's national animal is the Lemur Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 48 days ago
- 48 days ago: AOCAF created a custom banner.
- 48 days ago: AOCAF relocated from Balder to Atlantian Oceania.
- 48 days ago: AOCAF altered its national flag.
- 75 days ago: AOCAF was refounded in Balder.
- 75 days ago: AOCAF ceased to exist.
- 129 days ago: AOCAF was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 160 days ago: AOCAF lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 179 days ago: AOCAF lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 179 days ago: AOCAF relocated from Lazarus to Atlantian Oceania.
- 179 days ago: AOCAF altered its national flag.