“In Blondes We Trust”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
The Queendom of Antoletia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, notable for its ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed population of 8.241 billion Antoletians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with the Environment, although Education and Defence are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Albastru City. The average income tax rate is 71%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.
The government is slowly introducing social welfare programs, the army is returning some law and order to the streets, the nation leads Rushmore in per capita stalking, and the government encourages conflict abroad to increase arms sales. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Antoletia's national animal is the Bengal Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Tolin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 12 days ago: Antoletia's influence in Rushmore rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- 26 days ago: Antoletia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 37 days ago: Antoletia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 56 days ago: Antoletia fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 56 days ago: Antoletia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 56 days ago: Antoletia relocated from Osiris to Rushmore.
- 56 days ago: Antoletia was refounded in Osiris.
- 66 days ago: Antoletia ceased to exist.
- 69 days ago: Antoletia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 109 days ago: Antoletia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Populations.