“In Blondes We Trust”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Queendom of Antoletia is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its hatred of cheese. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.986 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Albastru City. The average income tax rate is 66%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.
The government is slowly introducing social welfare programs, the army is returning some law and order to the streets, the nation leads Rushmore in per capita stalking, and the government encourages conflict abroad to increase arms sales. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Antoletia's national animal is the Bengal Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Tolin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 11 hours ago
- 33 days ago: Antoletia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 41 days ago: Antoletia was endorsed by The Religious Republic of Vaugania.
- 46 days ago: Antoletia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 68 days ago: Antoletia was endorsed by The Assassins of Filopines.
- 93 days ago: Antoletia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 95 days ago: Antoletia was endorsed by The Free Republic of Saugeais.
- 97 days ago: Antoletia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 98 days ago: Antoletia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 98 days ago: Antoletia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 118 days ago: Antoletia was endorsed by The Equatoria Founder of Lymantatia.