The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ryan Peters with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 9.342 billion Anollasians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jefferton. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Anollasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,382 trillion anollas a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 147,993 anollas, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Anollasian grocery store, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, and the nation's image rights are the strictest in the world. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anollasia's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is none but the majority religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Anollasia, the nation's image rights are the strictest in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Anollasia, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Anollasia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Anollasia was endorsed by The Sultanate of Oom.
- : Anollasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Anollasia, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Anollasian grocery store.
- : Following new legislation in Anollasia, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Anollasia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Wolfhunters.
- : Anollasia was endorsed by The Benevolency of HN67.
- : Following new legislation in Anollasia, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Siuts, Lew Grand, Azkania, New Mimiland, The Council of Camurdania, FreeGunsForAll, Divitaen, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Crustacion, Spiritbw, The Tasmanian Islands, Dustwind, Collective Society of Clementi, Weedelia, Berzerkastan, Dopiax, The United Dog Days Providence, Harmony Choas, Colonel Terrosit, Palman, Fiodiya, Seantonia, Alfburg, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Cesaris, Atlanta Island, Achiotopia, Old Atlantica, Zyrcrestia, Empire of united Turkic states, Future of Mankind, Blogotopia, Better Indonesia, The State of Walrus Devotion, Wysrod, Lesboes, Icifica, Dimensionals, Aragosae, Louisistan, Zeganas, Alheimsnafli, The New Earth Federation, Chip Skylark, Herpaderpenberg, De Danann, Badonkadonk31, Koyangi, Cybershield, American Republic of Independent States, and 19 others.Erionis, Hacame, Rabbitomia, Aedue, Gunzerlander, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Veldin, Serlone, Central Realms, Denly, Lamborghini Murcielago, Slowmeadow, Seranis, Kandivia, Creeptopia, Winterwheat, HN67, Wolfhunters, and Oom.