The GRO went to sleep of Anime Daisuki is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Belldandy-sama with an even hand, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 19.54 billion Belldandy worshippers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yggdrasil. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient a Belldandy worshipper economy, worth a remarkable 4,181 trillion hug a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 213,980 hug, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Angst-filled teenagers are rushing off to buy government bonds for some odd reason, members of majority races are forced out of their homes to make way for Bigtopians, children spout "Hope springs eternal" involuntarily throughout the day, and new religious sects are squashed immediately by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Anime Daisuki's national animal is the keiichi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Love.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anime Daisuki was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 10%).
- : Anime Daisuki was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Anime Daisuki was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- : Anime Daisuki relocated from Osiris to 10000 Islands.
- : Anime Daisuki was refounded in Osiris.
- : Anime Daisuki ceased to exist.
- : Anime Daisuki was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
- : Anime Daisuki fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Anime Daisuki lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Anime Daisuki lodged a message on the Yggdrasil Regional Message Board.