“Unity, Peace and Freedom”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Republic of Anikatia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Bykov and PM Dostálová with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service. The compassionate population of 7.336 billion Anikatians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antiytia. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Automobile Manufacturing industry.
The government is spending billions of taxpayer Anikuros to support the Automobile Manufacturing industry, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anikatia's national animal is the Goldcrest Eaglehawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the Anikuro.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 2 hours ago
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Anikatia, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Anikatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Anikatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 5 days ago: Anikatia endorsed The Kingdom of Central Prestonia.
- 7 days ago: Anikatia fell out of the world Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 20 days ago: Anikatia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 30 days ago: Anikatia's influence in Pardes rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 31 days ago: Anikatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- 46 days ago: Anikatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 50 days ago: Anikatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.