“Would you, kindly?”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: The City of Rapture
The Man not Slave of Andrew R Ryan is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ryan with an iron fist, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.308 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rapture. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Retail industries.
Andrew R Ryan is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, environmental protestors are being rounded up and taken away in sinister black vans as a massive land development campaign gets underway, Ryan is the self-declared God of all Andrew R Ryan, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is pervasive. Andrew R Ryan's national animal is the Big-Daddy, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is no gods, and its currency is the ADAM.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 114 days ago: Andrew R Ryan's influence in The City of Rapture fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- 115 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 313 days ago: Andrew R Ryan fell out of the world Top 10% for Stupidest Citizens.
- 354 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- 1 year 37 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 year 67 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Stupidest Citizens.
- 1 year 74 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 1 year 116 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 1 year 136 days ago: Andrew R Ryan relocated from The Rejected Realms to The City of Rapture.
- 1 year 143 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fattest Citizens.