The Man not Slave of Andrew R Ryan is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Ryan with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.961 billion Andrew R Ryanians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rapture. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.1%.
The very strong Andrew R Ryanian economy, worth 472 trillion ADAMS a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 67,917 ADAMS, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 296,973 per year while the poor average 9,799, a ratio of 30.3 to 1.
Andrew R Ryan is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, environmental protestors are being rounded up and taken away in sinister black vans as a massive land development campaign gets underway, Ryan is the self-declared God of all Andrew R Ryan, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is a serious problem. Andrew R Ryan's national animal is the Big-Daddy, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is no gods.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 84 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Stupidest Citizens.
- 101 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 106 days ago: Andrew R Ryan fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 128 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- 130 days ago: Andrew R Ryan fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 191 days ago: Andrew R Ryan's influence in The City of Rapture rose from "Enforcer" to "Powerbroker".
- 196 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- 203 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- 237 days ago: Andrew R Ryan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 319 days ago: Andrew R Ryan fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.