“Would you, kindly?”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
Location: The City of Rapture
The Man not Slave of Andrew R Ryan is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Ryan with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of public education, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.287 billion Andrew R Ryanians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rapture. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.5%.
The very strong Andrew R Ryanian economy, worth 430 trillion ADAMS a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 68,402 ADAMS, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 299,092 per year while the poor average 9,868, a ratio of 30.3 to 1.
Andrew R Ryan is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, environmental protestors are being rounded up and taken away in sinister black vans as a massive land development campaign gets underway, Ryan is the self-declared God of all Andrew R Ryan, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is a serious problem. Andrew R Ryan's national animal is the Big-Daddy, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is no gods.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 11 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- 13 days ago: Andrew R Ryan fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 73 days ago: Andrew R Ryan's influence in The City of Rapture rose from "Enforcer" to "Powerbroker".
- 79 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- 86 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- 120 days ago: Andrew R Ryan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 202 days ago: Andrew R Ryan fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- 207 days ago: Andrew R Ryan fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 220 days ago: Andrew R Ryan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- 225 days ago: Andrew R Ryan's influence in The City of Rapture fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".