The Serene Dominion of Ancient Slobovia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Empress Iris IV with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 17.994 billion Ancient Slobovians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Constantinople. The average income tax rate is 67.5%.
The strong Ancient Slobovian economy, worth 919 trillion guilders a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 51,123 guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Large areas of Ancient Slobovia are not accessible by the public, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, and the government is pursuing a new programme aimed at promoting cultural sophistication. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ancient Slobovia's national animal is the silver bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ancient Slobovia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Education Act".
- : Ancient Slobovia endorsed The Federal Democratic Republic of Bonaugure.
- : Ancient Slobovia was endorsed by The Federal Democratic Republic of Bonaugure.
- : Ancient Slobovia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Law Enforcement Education"".
- : Ancient Slobovia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preservation of Artefacts"".
- : Ancient Slobovia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Ancient Slobovia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Arms Transfers".
- : Ancient Slobovia endorsed The United States of Shadman Equebal.
- : Ancient Slobovia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Tazbania.
- : Ancient Slobovia was endorsed by The United States of Shadman Equebal.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Fudgetopia, Lakarian, Bergenu, Curlyhoward, Theorin, Kiasu-ism, Bear Connors Paradiso, The Bloodguard, Sierra Lobo, Cape Adare, Tsunamy, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Naples and Sicily, Yeses, Drugged Monkeys, City States Nation, Soem, Krathenburg, Kaer Peulvan, Novo England, Carpat, SJS Republic, Astreos, Ukrada, Seliyan progressive Islands, Crusader Imperium, Magna Sydney, Liberum Hominis in Terra, The Sanghelios Legion, Lolochie, The Solar System Scope, Trelatche, Toucanbay, Domzona, Great Scapula, Eta carina 2, Hjernaruzi, Extremely Democratic People, Pamela And Hepatitis, Valklann, Francesad, Westcoast Nation, Hamidson, Yardos, Mughul, Bugmalandia, Doom Incarnate, FeSterben, The Eight Hearths, Farengeto, and 25 others.Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Brandaium, Eastern Copek, Railana, Belschaft, Civitopia, Tananat, Lambily, Malarek, Imkitopia, Lennyville, The Commonwealth Of New States, Opimo, Dagondria, Techganet, Catochristoferson, Denguemark, Yemassee, Umberton, Kingdom of Penem, The Argentum, Tazbania, Shadman Equebal, and Bonaugure.