The Queen's State of Amy Fournier is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its absence of drug laws, complete absence of social welfare, and self-igniting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.096 billion Amy Fournierians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, although Education is also considered important, while Spirituality and Healthcare receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.1%.
The very strong Amy Fournierian economy, worth 443 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Average income is 48,786 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 473,018 per year while the poor average 242, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Surveillance cameras are banned, voting is voluntary, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Amy Fournier's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extreme (last census: Top 5%).
- : Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Amy Fournier's influence in Ecuador rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Amy Fournier's influence in Ecuador rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Amy Fournier's influence in Ecuador rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Amy Fournier relocated from The Icelandic Commonwealth to Ecuador.
- : Amy Fournier relocated from Bristol to The Icelandic Commonwealth.
- : Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides (last census: Top 1%).
- : Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme (last census: Top 1%).
- : Amy Fournier password-protected Bristol.