The Queen's State of Amy Fournier is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.16 billion Amy Fournierians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, although Education is also considered important, while Spirituality and Healthcare are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.1%.
The very strong Amy Fournierian economy, worth 349 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Average income is 48,786 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 473,018 per year while the poor average 242, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Surveillance cameras are banned, voting is voluntary, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Amy Fournier's national animal is the deer.
Amy Fournier is ranked 342nd in The Americas and 56,974th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 74 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 13 days ago: Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 29 days ago: Amy Fournier fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 39 days ago: Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 41 days ago: Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 53 days ago: Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme (last census: Top 1%).
- 66 days ago: Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- 71 days ago: Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 73 days ago: Amy Fournier relocated from Japvia to The Americas.
- 73 days ago: Amy Fournier was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).