The Imperial Trinity of Amure is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Triumvirate of Amure with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.761 billion Amureans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Social Policy, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ashwall. The average income tax rate is 29.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Amurean economy, worth 378 trillion Urnas a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 65,667 Urnas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, Amure's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand, and crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters. Crime is totally unknown. Amure's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Sacred Flame.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amure was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Amure was endorsed by The Ancient Nordics Lands of Solorni.
- : Amure's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Amure's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Amure's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Amure was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 5% for Most Beautiful Environments, Longest Average Lifespans, Most Cultured, and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Amure was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Amure's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Amure applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Amure altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Solorni.