The Imperial Trinity of Amure is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Triumvirate of Amure with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.699 billion Amureans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small government prioritizes Social Policy, with Industry, Public Transport, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ashwall. The average income tax rate is 11.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Amurean economy, worth 235 trillion Urnas a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 50,016 Urnas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The arms industry is strictly regulated, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in The Triumvirate of Amure's bedroom, and the fire protection service is wholly government-funded. Crime is totally unknown. Amure's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Sacred Flame.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Amure, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Amure, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in The Triumvirate of Amure's bedroom.
- 10 hours ago: Amure voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Democratia"".
- 10 hours ago: Amure voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Looting and Pillage".
- 17 hours ago: Amure was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Amure was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Democratic Socialists".
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Amure, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Amure, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Amure fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Amure, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Solorni.