The Dragon's Realm of Amoratae is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Her Divinity Kyo Du-kami with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 12.442 billion Morake have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Spirituality, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Industry and Public Transport receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kaemu Hoshi. The average income tax rate is 16.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Mora economy, worth 695 trillion kataus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 55,885 kataus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Cremation is compulsory for the deceased, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, abortions are carried out secretly in shady backstreet clinics, and Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amoratae's national animal is the chitael and its national religion is Morante.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amoratae was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Amoratae was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- : Amoratae was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Amoratae was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Devout.
- : Amoratae's influence in Lodoss rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Amoratae was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Amoratae was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Amoratae fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Amoratae was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout (last census: Top 5%).
- : Amoratae fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Devout.