“Glory ve Övgü Yüce Ambibia ver!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: Commonwealth of Free Nations
The Socialist Dictatorship of Ambibia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Horendad Vonwelder with an iron fist, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 3.907 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Law & Order, although Defence and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oreli. The average income tax rate is 96%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and the insurance industry is outlawed. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ambibia's national animal is the Purple Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Turkmenistism, and its currency is the Remmet.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 11 hours ago
- 10 hours ago: Ambibia was ranked #1 in the region for Safest.
- 23 hours ago: Ambibia's influence in Commonwealth of Free Nations fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Ambibia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Best Weather.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ambibia, the insurance industry is outlawed.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ambibia, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ambibia, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Ambibia endorsed The Colony of Hgvar.
- 4 days ago: Ambibia's influence in Commonwealth of Free Nations rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 4 days ago: Ambibia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 4 days ago: Ambibia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".