The Allied States of AmandilTwo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 17.322 billion AmandilTwoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of AmandilTwo City. The average income tax rate is 9.3%.
The frighteningly efficient AmandilTwoan economy, worth a remarkable 2,302 trillion forks a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 132,896 forks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Captured Brasilistani POWs are staying in 5-star hotels, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, and factories grind to a halt every time there is an election. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. AmandilTwo's national animal is the frog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : AmandilTwo voted for The Big Tex Department O Justice of NewTexas in Round 2 of the election.
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Armed, Largest Publishing Industry, Highest Crime Rates, Most Influential, and Least Corrupt Governments.
- : AmandilTwo's influence in Texas fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : AmandilTwo's influence in Texas rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : AmandilTwo fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).