|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Allied States of AmandilTwo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 13.872 billion AmandilTwoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Social Equality and Defence are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of AmandilTwo City. The average income tax rate is 2%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Automobile Manufacturing.
All recreational drugs are legal, birth rates have hit an all-time low, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, and surveillance cameras are banned. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. AmandilTwo's national animal is the frog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the fork.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 9 hours ago
- 3 days ago: AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: AmandilTwo endorsed The Armed Republic of Scow Creek Coast Guard.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: AmandilTwo endorsed The Ocean-Washed Archipelago of Kanaia.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: AmandilTwo endorsed The Protectorate of New Boltor.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: AmandilTwo endorsed The Republic of Sir Aerso.
- 5 days ago: AmandilTwo endorsed The City State of Mentoville.
- 5 days ago: AmandilTwo endorsed The Great Hidden City of Walabamba.
- 5 days ago: AmandilTwo endorsed The Bright Blue Freedom of Alter Nox.
- 11 days ago: AmandilTwo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Versutian Federation".
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in AmandilTwo, surveillance cameras are banned.