|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Allied States of AmandilTwo is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 13.701 billion AmandilTwoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Social Equality and Defence are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of AmandilTwo City. The average income tax rate is 2%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Arms Manufacturing.
Citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel, all recreational drugs are legal, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. AmandilTwo's national animal is the frog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the fork.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 17 hours ago
- 1 day 17 hours ago: AmandilTwo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Panem"".
- 4 days ago: AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in AmandilTwo, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in AmandilTwo, all recreational drugs are legal.
- 13 days ago: AmandilTwo was endorsed by The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas.
- 13 days ago: AmandilTwo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fertile Farmland Protection".
- 13 days ago: AmandilTwo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom"".
- 13 days ago: AmandilTwo was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in AmandilTwo, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in AmandilTwo, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.