The Allied States of AmandilTwo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, public floggings, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 16.866 billion AmandilTwoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Defense and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of AmandilTwo City. The average income tax rate is 8.7%.
The frighteningly efficient AmandilTwoan economy, worth a remarkable 2,250 trillion forks a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 133,456 forks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Captured Brasilistani POWs are staying in 5-star hotels, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, and factories grind to a halt every time there is an election. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. AmandilTwo's national animal is the frog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : AmandilTwo's influence in Texas fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : AmandilTwo's influence in Texas rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : AmandilTwo fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Avoided (last census: Top 5%).
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- : AmandilTwo was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- : AmandilTwo fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : AmandilTwo fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extreme.