The Zombie hunters of Almonaster Nuevo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Alejandro de las Torres Altas with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 20.397 billion Nuevanos hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, although Social Policy and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mizumigari. The average income tax rate is 16.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nuevan economy, worth a remarkable 5,200 trillion Fracts a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 254,981 Fracts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government is avowedly secular, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Fract mansions, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, and immigrants are asked to leave their cultural traditions and pride at the border. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Almonaster Nuevo's national animal is the Loon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is militant agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Almonaster Nuevo, immigrants are asked to leave their cultural traditions and pride at the border.
- : Almonaster Nuevo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Eternal Scholars".
- : Following new legislation in Almonaster Nuevo, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Almonaster Nuevo lodged a message on the Canada Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Almonaster Nuevo, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Fract mansions.
- : Almonaster Nuevo was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Almonaster Nuevo, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Following new legislation in Almonaster Nuevo, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons.
- : Following new legislation in Almonaster Nuevo, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Almonaster Nuevo, drowning sailors are hung out to dry.
Endorsements Received: 42 » SLAM-ER, Cowland5, Parkplace, Kiljarit, Omnivorous, Devil Heart, Higsantium, Laughterandsunshine, Wild Mustanges, Mojaguay, Rhuztovkia, Stormaen, SetiCrunchers, Ambrok, Firefights, Greatest Vietnam, New Vinland, Auq, Mirahge, Maple Islands, Mesocricetus Auratus Peninsula, Jamberry, Vancili, UBC, DataTechnica, New Kylynd, Tsor Vollem, Drummond and Elmsley, Korgin, Alterrum, Nubartini, Fomdaeborg, Nalvania, Derivatives, Ionysia, Macksa, Ardrathad, Faxenland, The United Republic States of Newland, Canada Rifle Association, Free Dumbs, and West-Side.