The Technocratic Community of Alluria Excel is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 12.782 billion Allurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tecnopolis. The average income tax rate is 3.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Allurian economy, worth a remarkable 1,904 trillion credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 149,006 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, large areas of Alluria Excel are not accessible by the public, invading armies are given hard glares for their cheek, and cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates. Crime is almost non-existent. Alluria Excel's national animal is the lab rat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 13 days ago: Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 15 days ago: Alluria Excel was endorsed by The Dominion of Republic of Pisa.
- 15 days ago: Alluria Excel endorsed The Dominion of Republic of Pisa.
- 17 days ago: Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 18 days ago: Alluria Excel fell out of the regional Top 10% for Rudest Citizens.
- 20 days ago: Alluria Excel fell out of the world Top 10% for Fattest Citizens.
- 23 days ago: Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 25 days ago: Alluria Excel endorsed The Republic of Neu Angst Insel.
- 25 days ago: Alluria Excel endorsed The Commonwealth of Rojas-Felds.
- 27 days ago: Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).