The Technocratic Community of Alluria Excel is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 13.203 billion Allurians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tecnopolis. The average income tax rate is 3.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Allurian economy, worth a remarkable 1,977 trillion credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 149,778 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, large areas of Alluria Excel are not accessible by the public, invading armies are given hard glares for their cheek, and cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates. Crime is totally unknown. Alluria Excel's national animal is the lab rat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 58 minutes ago
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Alluria Excel was endorsed by The Republic of Valtionia.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Alluria Excel endorsed The Republic of Valtionia.
- 6 days ago: Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: Alluria Excel endorsed The Kingdom of San Sicario.
- 6 days ago: Alluria Excel was endorsed by The Kingdom of San Sicario.
- 12 days ago: Alluria Excel was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- 14 days ago: Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 15 days ago: Alluria Excel fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 22 days ago: Alluria Excel fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 42 days ago: Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.