The Technocratic Community of Alluria Excel is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, vat-grown people, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 15.344 billion Allurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tecnopolis. The average income tax rate is 5.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Allurian economy, worth a remarkable 2,285 trillion credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 148,976 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Tecnopolis Times is sold out, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, cheap and tasteless vegetables flood the markets, and small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants. Crime is totally unknown. Alluria Excel's national animal is the lab rat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and the Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Alluria Excel endorsed The Community of Delegates of the Soviet Union.
- : Alluria Excel endorsed The People's Republic of Tzhongguo.
- : Alluria Excel endorsed The Kingdom of Anti Alinghi.
- : Alluria Excel endorsed The Matriarchy of Sahara Valley.
- : Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Alluria Excel was endorsed by The United Municipalities of Republic of Golandia.
- : Alluria Excel was endorsed by The Empire of Hokkaido no Yama.
- : Alluria Excel endorsed The Empire of Hokkaido no Yama.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Samniumland, Millopoli, Drovnja, Mulsia, Erclusia, Onalim, Gran Tomania, Italia capitalista, Sanctus Marcus, Etruriae, Thoringrad, Zaibetsu, Albarusija, Repubblica Democratica Vallese, Portius Insulae, Saboja, Dyrant, XCOM Project, Hokkaido no Yama, and Republic of Golandia.