The Technocratic Community of Alluria Excel is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and vat-grown people. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 15.719 billion Allurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tecnopolis. The average income tax rate is 5.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Allurian economy, worth a remarkable 2,341 trillion credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 148,948 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Tecnopolis Times is sold out, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, cheap and tasteless vegetables flood the markets, and small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants. Crime is totally unknown. Alluria Excel's national animal is the lab rat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alluria Excel endorsed The Kingdom of Two Campanie.
- : Alluria Excel endorsed The Republic of Santa Chiara.
- : Alluria Excel endorsed The Grand Duchy of Lars.
- : Alluria Excel was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Lars.
- : Alluria Excel endorsed The Firefly presidency of Republic of Freedonia.
- : Alluria Excel was endorsed by The Firefly presidency of Republic of Freedonia.
- : Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Safest.
- : Alluria Excel was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
Endorsements Received: 18 » Samniumland, Millopoli, Drovnja, Mulsia, Erclusia, Onalim, Italia capitalista, Thoringrad, Zaibetsu, Albarusija, Repubblica Democratica Vallese, Saboja, XCOM Project, Hokkaido no Yama, Republic of Golandia, Labagoniya, Republic of Freedonia, and Lars.