“Defend the Revolution! Endorse Krulltopia!”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Pacific
The Amarantine Empire of Aleisyr is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Katerina Tei'ra Savar with an iron fist, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 22.367 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Law & Order and Social Welfare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amian. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Information Technology and Book Publishing.
Cremation is compulsory for the deceased, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, people regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed, and pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aleisyr's national animal is the Cardinal, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Aleisyrian Polytheism, and its currency is the Franco.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 minute ago
- 76 minutes ago: Aleisyr resigned from the World Assembly.
- 115 minutes ago: Aleisyr changed its national nation type to "Amarantine Empire".
- 115 minutes ago: Aleisyr changed its national nation type to "Aleisyr".
- 2 hours ago: Aleisyr lodged a message on the The Pacific Regional Message Board.
- 4 hours ago: Aleisyr was endorsed by The Kingdom of Tarlandis.
- 11 hours ago: Aleisyr voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Sanitation".
- 11 hours ago: Aleisyr lodged a message on the The Pacific Regional Message Board.
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Aleisyr, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government.
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Aleisyr, people regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed.
- 23 hours ago: Aleisyr endorsed The Kingdom of Tarlandis.