The Republic of Albertinum is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Primus Inter Pares with a fair hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, keen interest in outer space, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 13.154 billion Albertinumians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Barbarossa. The average income tax rate is 53.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Albertinumian economy, worth a remarkable 1,733 trillion Novios a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 131,782 Novios, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The fire protection service is wholly government-funded, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons, the automobile industry is sitting up and taking notice of the new 24 hour race events... as are the track's sleepless neighbours, and board shorts have replaced board rooms. Crime is relatively low. Albertinum's national animal is the Waalgiraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Albertinum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Albertinum, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Albertinum, the automobile industry is sitting up and taking notice of the new 24 hour race events... as are the track's sleepless neighbours.
- : Following new legislation in Albertinum, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
- : Albertinum was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Albertinum, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- : Following new legislation in Albertinum, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead.
- : Albertinum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Albertinum, robosexual marriages are increasingly common.
- : Albertinum endorsed The Matriarchy of Ahma.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Jenesia, Foucaults garden, Alsted, The City-State of Vienna, Tigyland, Venetoland, Bohomo, Dauershire, Ansington, Lexembourg, An Clar, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Nuweland, Kaiserusse, The Seven Provinces, Durrenmoss, Marmotien, Mameluco, Stromia, South Cowland, Fenian Provinces, Valrem, The Fair Republic, Imperium Anglorum, Wombelland, Basque Dominion, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, Vinternia, Dacian Freelands, Woschia, Ivernia, North of Americas, Fossekallen, Suissestan, Spagna, Dorsendo, Anatruria, Newmere, Agrase, Ebin, La Jermania, The Lion of Damascus, Huygevoort, Mynox, Falvaard, Sugar Cake, Lubti Islands, Green Counties, Plaville, and 26 others.Ydinian, Nova Prutenia, Lieges, Eicant, Charlesia, East Arc, Greater New Ireland, AirstripZero, Bearhinoland, Republic of the Goat, Lovisa, Continental Social Democrats, Allisonium, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Cha0sNation, Slavorussia, Union of the north, Blighteria, Einswenn, Out of Mind, DGAF No-2, Silvecia, Outer Sparta, Malo Balo, The Jedi-Zombi Jezus, and Ahma.