“New is always better”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Albertinum is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Primus Inter Pares with a fair hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.513 billion Albertinumians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Barbarossa. The average income tax rate is 52.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Albertinumian economy, worth a remarkable 1,005 trillion Novios a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 105,713 Novios, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anti-government web sites are springing up, the government pours millions of Novios into rehabilitation programs annually, the rich are forced to sell their cars to pay for more police to prevent their cars from being stolen, and students cut up leftover Novios during Arts and Crafts. Crime is well under control. Albertinum's national animal is the Waalgiraffe, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 hours ago
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Albertinum was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Albertinum was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, students cut up leftover Novios during Arts and Crafts.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, the rich are forced to sell their cars to pay for more police to prevent their cars from being stolen.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, the government pours millions of Novios into rehabilitation programs annually.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- 7 days ago: Albertinum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Disabled Voters Act".
- 8 days ago: Albertinum was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 59 » Jenesia, Foucaults garden, Multatuli, Norse German Federation, Alsted, The City-State of Vienna, Confederate United America, Tigyland, Venetoland, Vinland et Scandineighvia, Bohomo, Achareidh, Ecclestia, Dauershire, Ydinian, The P, The United Turkish Nations, Fauzjhia, Holy Order of Justice, Outer Prussia, Tioton, Maanenland, Libertian Confederacy, Linkisheer, Ansington, Hellenic Regnum, Axtro-Saxonia, STRYMACE, Gr4nd3nia, Patcharas, Lexembourg, Sybaritic Socialists, Eurosceptic Citizens, Sahtiala, An Clar, Canopytown, Carswellia, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Ekeren, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Nuweland, Kaiserusse, The Seven Provinces, Merviengrad, Durrenmoss, Marmotien, Pileusia, Mameluco, Stromia, The Imperial Plains, and 9 others.South Cowland, Yvone, Fenian Provinces, Valrem, West German Empire, Keris, Buddwinslavia, Wienaa, and Prinx.