The Republic of Albertinum is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Primus Inter Pares with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-working, democratic population of 10.193 billion Albertinumians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Barbarossa. The average income tax rate is 45.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Albertinumian economy, worth a remarkable 1,277 trillion Novios a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 125,306 Novios, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
There have been reports of people marrying housepets, Primus Inter Pares's mistress is the belle at many state balls, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, and Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Albertinum's national animal is the Waalgiraffe, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 12 hours ago: Albertinum was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Albertinum was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, Primus Inter Pares's mistress is the belle at many state balls.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, all guns must be registered.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Albertinum, convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Albertinum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act"".
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Albertinum was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Jenesia, Foucaults garden, Multatuli, Alsted, The City-State of Vienna, Tigyland, Venetoland, Vinland et Scandineighvia, Bohomo, Ecclestia, Dauershire, Fauzjhia, Holy Order of Justice, Tioton, Libertian Confederacy, Linkisheer, Ansington, Axtro-Saxonia, STRYMACE, Gr4nd3nia, Patcharas, Lexembourg, Sybaritic Socialists, Eurosceptic Citizens, Sahtiala, An Clar, Canopytown, Carswellia, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Nuweland, Kaiserusse, The Seven Provinces, Durrenmoss, Marmotien, Pileusia, Mameluco, Stromia, The Imperial Plains, South Cowland, Fenian Provinces, Valrem, Wienaa, Prinx, Outer Sparta, The Fair Republic, Polonilandia, Imperium Anglorum, Wombelland, Manupolia, and 21 others.Basque Dominion, Nerds Geeks and Trolls, Northern German Federation, Wundaskenael, Nova Luna, Pinderia, Neuss, Insula Funchal, Wartoc, United Dragons, Lonely Star Nation, Satan Bear, Forgotton Warriors, The Lair of the Mothman, Portuguese Explorers, Aarenburg, Estacia, Ligenburg, Limanie, Itilium, and Abrutus Etto.