The Clan of Akin Trade Federations is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Overlord Tempest Maelstrom Malice with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 8.233 billion Federation Traders are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ŞtöřmVîllé. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Akinly Trade Federated economy, worth a remarkable 3,202 trillion Qwerties a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 388,955 Qwerties, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,710,532 per year while the poor average 19,351, a ratio of 140 to 1.
There have been reports of people marrying housepets, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban, children spout "Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein loma-làn easgannan" involuntarily throughout the day, and psychological disorders are a taboo subject. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Akin Trade Federations's national animal is the Hammerhead Scorpion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Devout Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 25 days ago
- 14 hours ago: Akin Trade Federations's influence in Scotland rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- 14 hours ago: Akin Trade Federations was reclassified from "Corporate Police State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Akin Trade Federations's influence in Scotland fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Akin Trade Federations lost the position of Scotland WA Delegate to The Jingoistic States of Destructive Hail Storm.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Akin Trade Federations was endorsed by The Republic of Eminent Thomas.
- 4 days ago: Akin Trade Federations was endorsed by The Chemistry Lesson of My Sexy Atoms.
- 4 days ago: Akin Trade Federations was endorsed by The Roar of The Lion.
- 4 days ago: Akin Trade Federations was endorsed by The Protectorate of The Broom.
- 5 days ago: Akin Trade Federations seized the position of Scotland WA Delegate from The Cimmerian Raider Fanatics of Bosyth.
- 5 days ago: Akin Trade Federations lost the position of Scotland WA Delegate to The Cimmerian Raider Fanatics of Bosyth.
Endorsements Received: None.