“Through victory, my chains are broken.”
|Category: Benevolent Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
Location: Monkey Island
The Star Empire of Ainocra is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Supreme Marshal Alex Emerson with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 8.715 billion enjoy great individual freedoms in everything except elections, which, where they exist at all, are populist shams for a dictatorship government that has no intention of ever giving up power.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Public Transport receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fustercluck. The average income tax rate is 51%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ainocra's national animal is the Cuthulu, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Galcred.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 1 day ago: Ainocra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Sanitation".
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Ainocra was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Ainocra voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 5 days ago: Ainocra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 5 days ago: Ainocra lost the endorsement of The Sentiocentrist Theocracy of True Moriya Shrine.
- 6 days ago: Ainocra endorsed The Sentiocentrist Theocracy of True Moriya Shrine.
- 6 days ago: Ainocra was endorsed by The Sentiocentrist Theocracy of True Moriya Shrine.
- 7 days ago: Ainocra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 7 days ago: Ainocra was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 9 days ago: Ainocra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".