The Queen's State of Aimmey is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning deer population. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 14.44 billion Aimmeyians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 8.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Aimmeyian economy, worth 358 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 24,856 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All tariffs have been abolished, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars, and gambling is outlawed. Crime is relatively low. Aimmey's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity: 27 days ago
- 65 days ago: Aimmey's influence in Richard fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 66 days ago: Aimmey's influence in Richard rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 66 days ago: Aimmey relocated from Ancient Lands to Richard.
- 76 days ago: Aimmey relocated from The Americas to Ancient Lands.
- 80 days ago: Aimmey was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 84 days ago: Aimmey relocated from The Icelandic Commonwealth to The Americas.
- 94 days ago: Aimmey was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Income Equality.
- 96 days ago: Aimmey relocated from Pacific Union to The Icelandic Commonwealth.
- 105 days ago: Aimmey's influence in Pacific Union fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- 108 days ago: Aimmey's influence in Pacific Union rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".