“Citizenship test: say the name 3 times fast.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Yodelling Gargle of Ailiailia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.96 billion Ailiailians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27%. A substantial private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, followed by Cheese Exports and Woodchip Exports.
Convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, Ailiailia's educational system is the envy of many and regarded as a pinnacle of academic achievement, and hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey. Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Ailiailia's national animal is the Ai, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Liail.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 146 days ago: Ailiailia fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 228 days ago: Ailiailia lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 240 days ago: Ailiailia relocated from The North Pacific to Texas.
- 243 days ago: Ailiailia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 310 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 320 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 1 year 29 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 1 year 56 days ago: Ailiailia altered its national flag.
- 1 year 58 days ago: Ailiailia altered its national flag.
- 1 year 59 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).