“Citizenship test: say the name 3 times fast.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Yodelling Gargle of Ailiailia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.159 billion Ailiailians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27%. A substantial private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, followed by Cheese Exports and Woodchip Exports.
Convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, Ailiailia's educational system is the envy of many and regarded as a pinnacle of academic achievement, and hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey. Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Ailiailia's national animal is the Ai, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Liail.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 178 days ago: Ailiailia fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 260 days ago: Ailiailia lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 272 days ago: Ailiailia relocated from The North Pacific to Texas.
- 275 days ago: Ailiailia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 342 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 352 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 1 year 61 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 1 year 88 days ago: Ailiailia altered its national flag.
- 1 year 90 days ago: Ailiailia altered its national flag.
- 1 year 91 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).