“Citizenship test: say the name 3 times fast.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Yodelling Gargle of Ailiailia is a colossal, economically powerful nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.848 billion Ailiailians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27%. A substantial private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, followed by Cheese Exports and Woodchip Exports.
Convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, Ailiailia's educational system is the envy of many and regarded as a pinnacle of academic achievement, and hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey. Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Ailiailia's national animal is the Ai, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Liail.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 hours ago
- 127 days ago: Ailiailia fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 209 days ago: Ailiailia lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 221 days ago: Ailiailia relocated from The North Pacific to Texas.
- 224 days ago: Ailiailia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 291 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 301 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 1 year 10 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 1 year 37 days ago: Ailiailia altered its national flag.
- 1 year 39 days ago: Ailiailia altered its national flag.
- 1 year 40 days ago: Ailiailia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).