The Archailect Federation of Aigania is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Cognitive Core Council with a fair hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 15.484 billion Aiganians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Centrum. The average income tax rate is 74.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aiganian economy, worth a remarkable 4,103 trillion Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 264,990 Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hordes of gardening enthusiasts are being banished from cities nationwide, they say that the Cognitive Core Council's personal computer is full of naked pictures of the Emperor of Maxtopia, every week is blindness awareness week, and counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aigania's national animal is the Taurus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aiganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Aigania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, they say that the Cognitive Core Council's personal computer is full of naked pictures of the Emperor of Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, hordes of gardening enthusiasts are being banished from cities nationwide.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the sanitised and dull music festivals of Aigania are famed for their reasonable volume levels.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, astronomers are flocking to Aigania to take advantage of its clear night skies.
- : Aigania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Aigania changed its national motto to "Secularism, Computerization, Integrity".
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Harmoneia, Borsovia, Darkium, Loftegen, Powthran, Praenestia, Cronintopia, DisregardWork, Provident Nation, Kitty Terrorists, General Mike, Trackeendy, NOVOVINSK, Autarkia, Aristeme, Shirakahn, Caldariat, Alunya, The New California Republic, Lazarus CoS, North Qumar, Systemic Virtue, Jo Jo Sadie, The Salvation States, Canton Empire, Arkanik, Datalia, Laputa Robota, Sharps inc, Holy Imperial Lithium, Lake Flotillas, Killer Kitty, Calistan, Fortytipper, Amerion, Ohio Federation, Benevolent Thomas, Greesa, Huge Buns, Proteste, New Rogernomics, Hipster mchipster, Claraxia, Killahdom, Deadmau5, Elthalion, LeBomb, Kowassati, Axixic, Katima, and 6 others.Aegis-5, BHD, Unified Wakanda, Nova Serica, Alienmarky, and Danesopia.