The White Archailectocracy of Aigania is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Minor Archailect White Wisdom with an iron fist, and remarkable for its national health service, avant-garde cinema, and daily referendums. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 14.579 billion Aiganians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wissenschaftsstadt. The average income tax rate is 13.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aiganian economy, worth a remarkable 3,624 trillion Points a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 248,635 Points, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Every workday begins with group therapy, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals, and the arms industry is strictly regulated. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Aigania's national animal is the Taurus, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Aiganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Aigania was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals.
- : Aigania was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Aigania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Aigania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Arab League".
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, kids are arrested at gunpoint for playing with toy rifles.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
Endorsements Received: 48 » The Floodcity, Courlany, Harmoneia, Borsovia, Darkium, Loftegen, Powthran, Praenestia, Amerion, Communist Stephen Colbert, Cronintopia, DisregardWork, BelloCaprica, Provident Nation, Kitty Terrorists, Intigrace, General Mike, Trackeendy, NOVOVINSK, Autarkia, Shardventoria, Aristeme, Lake Flotillas, Shirakahn, Two Clans, Caldariat, Knights Almeria, Sammi Land, Alunya, The New California Republic, Lazarus CoS, Cyleia, North Qumar, Altmoras, Systemic Virtue, Jo Jo Sadie, New Oregonian Republic, Starberries, Frankender, Adytus, Caprain, Drop Your Pants, The Salvation States, Scani, Labno, Card Games, Paoga, and Canton Empire.