“Deux ex Machina”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The InfoSocialist Federation of Aigania is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Abel Prime with a fair hand, and notable for its hatred of cheese. The compassionate, intelligent population of 11.283 billion Aiganians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Social Equality and the Environment are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alphagrad. The average income tax rate is 100%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Information Technology.
The new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed, workers have seized control of the economy, and the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country. Crime is totally unknown. Aigania's national animal is the Taurus, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Bitcredit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 111 minutes ago
- 100 minutes ago: Aigania endorsed The Free Land of Ecchi Unlimited.
- 100 minutes ago: Aigania endorsed The Confederacy of Saundie.
- 7 hours ago: Aigania was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Aigania, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Aigania, workers have seized control of the economy.
- 18 hours ago: Aigania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Aigania, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Aigania, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Aigania was endorsed by The Pirates of The Floodcity.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Aigania endorsed The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune of Firebert.