The Archailect Federation of Aigania is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the Cognitive Core Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 15.753 billion Aiganians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Centrum. The average income tax rate is 77.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aiganian economy, worth a remarkable 4,300 trillion Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 273,004 Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sections of the police receive paramilitary training, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security, and army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aigania's national animal is the Taurus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aiganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Aigania endorsed The Communist-Libertarian Empire of Baltic-balkan union.
- : Aigania was endorsed by The Communist-Libertarian Empire of Baltic-balkan union.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Centrum as a backdrop.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, motorists' locations are constantly tracked by intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Harmoneia, Borsovia, Darkium, Loftegen, Praenestia, Cronintopia, DisregardWork, Provident Nation, Kitty Terrorists, General Mike, Trackeendy, NOVOVINSK, Autarkia, Aristeme, Shirakahn, Caldariat, Alunya, The New California Republic, Lazarus CoS, North Qumar, Systemic Virtue, Jo Jo Sadie, The Salvation States, Canton Empire, Arkanik, Datalia, Laputa Robota, Sharps inc, Holy Imperial Lithium, Killer Kitty, Calistan, Fortytipper, Amerion, Greesa, Huge Buns, Proteste, New Rogernomics, Hipster mchipster, Claraxia, Killahdom, Deadmau5, Elthalion, LeBomb, Kowassati, Axixic, Katima, Aegis-5, BHD, Nova Serica, Alienmarky, and 9 others.Danesopia, Tescoland, Nugginston, Altmoras, Jacob is cool, Powthran, Addlelearn, Wintermoot III, and Baltic-balkan union.