The Archailectocracy of Aigania is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Minor Archailect White Wisdom with a fair hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, otherworldly petting zoo, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 14.432 billion Aiganians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wissenschaftsstadt. The average income tax rate is 38.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Aiganian economy, worth a remarkable 3,541 trillion Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 245,418 Points, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable, the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, the government pours millions of Points into rehabilitation programs annually, and same-sex marriages are increasingly common. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Aigania's national animal is the Taurus, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Aiganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aigania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Aigania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Education Act".
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the government pours millions of Points into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist.
- : Aigania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest and the Top 5% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, kids are arrested at gunpoint for playing with toy rifles.
- : Aigania endorsed The Grand Constitutional Kingdom of Vervillia.
- : Aigania was endorsed by The Grand Constitutional Kingdom of Vervillia.
Endorsements Received: 46 » The Floodcity, Courlany, Harmoneia, Borsovia, Darkium, Loftegen, Powthran, Praenestia, Amerion, Communist Stephen Colbert, Cronintopia, DisregardWork, BelloCaprica, Provident Nation, Ever Victorious Iron Willed Commanders, Kitty Terrorists, Intigrace, General Mike, Trackeendy, NOVOVINSK, Autarkia, Shardventoria, Aristeme, Lake Flotillas, Shirakahn, Two Clans, Whalistan, Gaia and Pomona, Caldariat, Knights Almeria, Sammi Land, Alunya, The New California Republic, Lazarus CoS, Cyleia, North Qumar, The Sverige Union, Altmoras, Systemic Virtue, Jo Jo Sadie, New Oregonian Republic, Starberries, Frankender, Adytus, Caprain, and Vervillia.