The Confederation of Agymnum is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Regent Board with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 5.098 billion Agymnumians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Social Policy, Welfare, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central University. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Agymnumian economy, worth a remarkable 1,157 trillion Ceths a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 227,101 Ceths, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, government-run brothels can be found on every street corner, and noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agymnum's national animal is the Chelonoidis nigra, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Agymnum was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Agymnum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Agymnum was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Agymnum was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- : Agymnum fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- : Agymnum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Agymnum was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Agymnum was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Agymnum fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Agymnum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).