The P2TM Veteran of Agritum is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by High Queen Gwendolyn Pendragon with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, hatred of cheese, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 11.184 billion Avalonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Avalon. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The Avalonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,326 trillion Multiversal Pound Sterlings a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 118,612 Multiversal Pound Sterlings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, soldiers with colourful mohawks make themselves perfect targets for snipers, and companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agritum's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Agritum lodged a message on the Ankh Mauta Regional Message Board.
- : Agritum was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Agritum was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Agritum's influence in Ankh Mauta rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Agritum changed its national nation type to "P2TM Veteran".
- : Agritum altered its national flag.
- : Agritum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Agritum's influence in Ankh Mauta rose from "Zero" to "Negotiator".
- : Agritum lost WA Delegate status in Agriforpresident.
- : Agritum relocated from The Bar on the corner of every region to Ankh Mauta.
Endorsements Received: None.