“Per aspera ad astra!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Kingdom of Agramer is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by King Yanco with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 9.402 billion Agramerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Agramer City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Government popup ads are springing up like weeds, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion, and fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agramer's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Yancoism, and its currency is the Agramer Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 24 days ago
- 5 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Republic of Indonesa.
- 16 days ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 17 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Workers Paradise of Els Sentra.
- 17 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Undead Zombie Empire of Falapatorius.
- 19 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The North Pacific Nation of The Democratic Republic of Tomb.
- 20 days ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 20 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Salty Dogs of Great Bights Mum.
- 24 days ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government.
- 24 days ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion.
- 24 days ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Yaorozu, Herzliyya, Grosseschnauzer, Velon, Groovistan, Novare Res, Pasargad, Oneofakynd, Former English Colony, Espana Japones, Mk Steele, Andromeda Islands, Selfgradatude, Blackshear41, Whereisthatistan, BrightFutures, God n Country n Byron, Jefffliu, Unimaginable Doom, Democatic Donkeys, Ermarian, Oilgarchy, Esponnise, Caish Empire, My Utopian World, Renetopia, Tavok, Democratic Republic of England, McMasterdonia, Mandexia, Macworld, Calamazo, Ator People, HMS Unicorn, Thatchertropolis, Olvern, Kiwitaicho, Rukonia, Alunya, Framhaven, New haven america, New Absurdistan, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, Kitabo, Abacathea, Bristol C, Varovanjov, Kevaren, Eumbner, Cronaal, and 6 others.Lionia, Paulee, Great Bights Mum, Falapatorius, Els Sentra, and Indonesa.