“Per aspera ad astra!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Kingdom of Agramer is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Yanco with an iron fist, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 9.803 billion Agramerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Agram. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Government popup ads are springing up like weeds, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion, and fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agramer's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Yancoism, and its currency is the Agramer Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 35 days ago
- 4 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Maritime Explorer of General COE.
- 7 days ago: Agramer fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 7 days ago: Agramer fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 18 days ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 20 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Island of The Republic Of Nurnia.
- 21 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Democratic Facade of Bentla.
- 22 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Holy Blue Cross of Sammas.
- 22 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Federation of Coreyea.
- 23 days ago: Agramer was struck by a Cure Missile from The Post-Revolutionary Republic of Great Jenstonia, curing 40 million infected.
- 23 days ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
Endorsements Received: 58 » Yaorozu, Herzliyya, Grosseschnauzer, Velon, Groovistan, Novare Res, Pasargad, Oneofakynd, Former English Colony, Espana Japones, Mk Steele, Selfgradatude, Blackshear41, Whereisthatistan, BrightFutures, God n Country n Byron, Jefffliu, Unimaginable Doom, Democatic Donkeys, Ermarian, Oilgarchy, Caish Empire, Renetopia, Democratic Republic of England, McMasterdonia, Mandexia, Macworld, Calamazo, Ator People, HMS Unicorn, Thatchertropolis, Olvern, Kiwitaicho, Alunya, Framhaven, New haven america, New Absurdistan, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, Kitabo, Abacathea, Bristol C, Varovanjov, Kevaren, Eumbner, Lionia, Paulee, Great Bights Mum, Falapatorius, Indonesa, Emmers, and 8 others.Malvad, Territorio di Nessuno, Orinta, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Egalotir, Unified Wessex, Anawak, and General COE.