“Per aspera ad astra!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Kingdom of Agramer is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Yanco with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.274 billion Agramerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Agramer City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Government popup ads are springing up like weeds, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion, and fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agramer's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Yancoism, and its currency is the Agramer Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 15 hours ago
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- 5 days ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 1%).
- 7 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Luxembourgers.
- 29 days ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 1%).
- 30 days ago: Agramer fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 44 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Paulee.
- 45 days ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 1%).
Endorsements Received: 55 » Yaorozu, Herzliyya, Grosseschnauzer, Velon, Groovistan, Novare Res, Pasargad, Oneofakynd, Former English Colony, Espana Japones, Mk Steele, Andromeda Islands, Selfgradatude, Blackshear41, Whereisthatistan, BrightFutures, God n Country n Byron, Jefffliu, Unimaginable Doom, Democatic Donkeys, Ermarian, Oilgarchy, Esponnise, Caish Empire, My Utopian World, Renetopia, Tavok, Democratic Republic of England, McMasterdonia, Mandexia, Macworld, Calamazo, Everywheristan, Ator People, HMS Unicorn, Thatchertropolis, Olvern, Kiwitaicho, Rukonia, Alunya, Framhaven, New haven america, New Absurdistan, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, Kitabo, Abacathea, Bristol C, Varovanjov, 007James Bond, Kevaren, and 5 others.Eumbner, Giancarlo, Cronaal, Lionia, and Paulee.