“Per aspera ad astra!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Kingdom of Agramer is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Yanco with an iron fist, and remarkable for its parental licensing program. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 8.25 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Agramer City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, citizens are forbidden from leaving the country, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Agramer, and the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agramer's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Yancoism, and its currency is the Agramer Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 10 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The Democratic States of LibertarianLand.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Agramer.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, citizens are forbidden from leaving the country.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 16 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Khjagobei.
- 20 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Shogunate.
- 20 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Dominion of Reffelda.
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Agramer, families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Yaorozu, Herzliyya, Grosseschnauzer, Enif, Velon, Groovistan, Novare Res, Pasargad, Oneofakynd, Great Bights Mum, Former English Colony, Espana Japones, Mk Steele, Andromeda Islands, Selfgradatude, Blackshear41, Whereisthatistan, BrightFutures, New-Magrathea, God n Country n Byron, Kerlone Adinine, Jefffliu, Unimaginable Doom, New Vindola, New haven america, Democatic Donkeys, Ermarian, Marscuponiland, Oilgarchy, Esponnise, Caish Empire, My Utopian World, Leekem, Mariensbergian Principality, Renetopia, Tavok, The 54th Squadron, Malvad, Abs123, Democratic Republic of England, McMasterdonia, Mandexia, Cierva, Macworld, Calamazo, Everywheristan, Prumkom, Ator People, HMS Unicorn, Avalon, and 13 others.Thatchertropolis, Viztopia, Olvern, Transcostrian Federative Republic, Kiwitaicho, Rukonia, Alunya, New Charlzilla, Framhaven, Reffelda, Shogunate, Khjagobei, and The Democratic States of LibertarianLand.