“Per aspera ad astra!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Kingdom of Agramer is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Yanco with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.115 billion Agramerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Agramer City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Artists are pillars of society, there are no minimum wage laws, children spout "Per aspera ad astra!" involuntarily throughout the day, and postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agramer's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Yancoism, and its currency is the Agramer Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 28 days ago
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 1%).
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Agramer fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 18 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Paulee.
- 18 days ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 20 days ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 1%).
- 24 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lionia.
- 24 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Kingdom of Hemingford.
- 25 days ago: Agramer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 25 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Lajikstan.
- 39 days ago: Agramer was endorsed by The Transitioning Nation of Cronaal.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Yaorozu, Herzliyya, Grosseschnauzer, Velon, Groovistan, Novare Res, Pasargad, Oneofakynd, Great Bights Mum, Former English Colony, Espana Japones, Mk Steele, Andromeda Islands, Selfgradatude, Blackshear41, Whereisthatistan, BrightFutures, God n Country n Byron, Jefffliu, Unimaginable Doom, Democatic Donkeys, Ermarian, Oilgarchy, Esponnise, Caish Empire, My Utopian World, Renetopia, Tavok, Abs123, Democratic Republic of England, McMasterdonia, Mandexia, Macworld, Calamazo, Everywheristan, Ator People, HMS Unicorn, Thatchertropolis, Olvern, Kiwitaicho, Rukonia, Alunya, Framhaven, New haven america, New Absurdistan, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, Vesgar, Kitabo, Temberin, Abacathea, and 9 others.Bristol C, Varovanjov, 007James Bond, Kevaren, Eumbner, Giancarlo, Cronaal, Lionia, and Paulee.