The Anocratic State of Aglrinia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Vladimir Fortunatov with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, parental licensing program, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 14.59 billion Aglrinians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taipore. The average income tax rate is 13.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Aglrinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,971 trillion Cranslous a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 135,157 Cranslous, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government has forked out millions on an unmade bed that is apparently East Lebatuckese "art", police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, and postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aglrinia's national animal is the Maned Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aglrinia, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation.
- : Aglrinia was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Aglrinia, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Aglrinia was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Aglrinia, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Following new legislation in Aglrinia, the government has forked out millions on an unmade bed that is apparently East Lebatuckese "art".
- : Aglrinia endorsed The Federal Republic of Tareux.
- : Aglrinia endorsed The Stranglehold of Tabcorp Park.
- : Aglrinia endorsed The Socialist Democracy of The colony of Newfoundland.
- : Aglrinia endorsed The Bundes'ka of Cumberlanda.
Endorsements Received: None.