|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Agaga is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, intelligent population of 12.305 billion Agagans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Agaga City. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
There has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, and students cut up leftover shekels during Arts and Crafts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agaga's national animal is the moose, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the shekel.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Agaga was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 6 days ago: Agaga was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 6 days ago: Agaga was endorsed by The Benevolent Dictatorship of The Dourian Embassy.
- 8 days ago: Agaga was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 21 days ago: Agaga was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 28 days ago: Agaga was struck by a Cure Missile from The Republic of Lambhisha, curing 9 million infected.
- 28 days ago: Agaga was cleansed by a Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Free Land of Korean Red Face, killing 6 million zombies.
- 28 days ago: Agaga was cleansed by a Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Empire of The Great and Bountiful Galactic Empire, killing 1 million zombies.
- 28 days ago: Agaga was struck by a Cure Missile from The Holy Empire of Nanshankers, curing 1 million infected.
- 36 days ago: Agaga was endorsed by The Allmächtige Pharao of Ikand.