The Nomadic Peoples of African Bushman is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 14.8 billion African Bushmanians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Policy, and Public Transport. The average income tax rate is 69.8%.
The strong African Bushmanian economy, worth 686 trillion cola bottles a year, is highly specialized and dominated by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 46,407 cola bottles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and gazelles are considered a delicacy. Crime is well under control, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. African Bushman's national animal is the gazelle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : African Bushman was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 10%).
- : African Bushman's influence in North Africa rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : African Bushman agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and Greater Iran.
- : African Bushman lodged a message on the North Africa Regional Message Board.
- : African Bushman banned Nigeria confederacy from North Africa.
- : African Bushman's influence in North Africa fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : African Bushman agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and Union of fraline communist republics.
- : African Bushman agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and Union of Arab Republics.
- : African Bushman's influence in North Africa fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : African Bushman's influence in North Africa rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".