The Nomadic Peoples of African Bushman is a gargantuan, orderly nation, notable for its frequent executions, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 13.386 billion African Bushmanians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Policy, and Public Transport. The average income tax rate is 69.8%.
The strong African Bushmanian economy, worth 621 trillion cola bottles a year, is highly specialized and dominated by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 46,407 cola bottles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and gazelles are considered a delicacy. Crime is well under control, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. African Bushman's national animal is the gazelle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 12 days ago: African Bushman was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 12 days ago: African Bushman fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 14 days ago: African Bushman proposed constructing embassies between North Africa and FOB Columbia Heights.
- 63 days ago: African Bushman's influence in North Africa fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- 64 days ago: African Bushman lodged a message on the North Africa Regional Message Board.
- 64 days ago: African Bushman added the tag "World Assembly" to North Africa.
- 64 days ago: African Bushman added the tag "Social" to North Africa.
- 64 days ago: African Bushman added the tag "Socialist" to North Africa.
- 64 days ago: African Bushman added the tag "Map" to North Africa.
- 64 days ago: African Bushman added the tag "Mercenary" to North Africa.