The Nomadic Peoples of African Bushman is a gargantuan, orderly nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 15.744 billion African Bushmanians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Policy, and Public Transport. The average income tax rate is 68.9%.
The strong African Bushmanian economy, worth 739 trillion cola bottles a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 46,951 cola bottles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and gazelles are considered a delicacy. Crime is well under control, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. African Bushman's national animal is the gazelle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : African Bushman was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : African Bushman was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : African Bushman was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations and Largest Black Market and the Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry, Highest Drug Use, and Highest Economic Output.
- : African Bushman proposed constructing embassies between North Africa and Somalia.
- : African Bushman agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and Rojava.
- : African Bushman agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and The united republics of kkush.
- : African Bushman's influence in North Africa fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : African Bushman removed The White Rose Lord of Derpy Durpers from the regional ban list in North Africa.
- : African Bushman removed regional password protection from North Africa.
- : African Bushman removed The Free Parliamentary State of Dorianterras from the regional ban list in North Africa.