The Nomadic Peoples of African Bushman is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, complete lack of prisons, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 16.813 billion African Bushmanians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Policy, and Public Transport. The average income tax rate is 68.9%.
The strong African Bushmanian economy, worth 789 trillion cola bottles a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 46,951 cola bottles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and gazelles are considered a delicacy. Crime is well under control, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. African Bushman's national animal is the gazelle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : African Bushman banned The Republic of Haha-told you from North Africa.
- : African Bushman ejected and banned The Dictatorship of Drako Perkele from North Africa.
- : African Bushman composed a new Welcome Telegram for North Africa.
- : African Bushman agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and Matheo.
- : African Bushman agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and RightMeow.
- : African Bushman agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and The World of Remnant.
- : African Bushman was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : African Bushman was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use and the Top 10% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : African Bushman agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and Little corner of nation states.
- : African Bushman was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.