“Unity and Strength”
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Disputed States of Aeulus is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-working population of 2.446 billion enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aeulia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 66%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Gambling.
The mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, artists are pillars of society, the Aeulus Mental Asylum Party have recently won seats in parliament, and voting is voluntary. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aeulus's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Aeulian Christianity, and its currency is the Dinaeru.
Most Recent Government Activity: 25 days ago
- 10 days ago: Aeulus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 15 days ago: Aeulus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Aeulus, voting is voluntary.
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Aeulus, the Aeulus Mental Asylum Party have recently won seats in parliament.
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Aeulus, artists are pillars of society.
- 25 days ago: Aeulus was refounded in Lazarus.
- 32 days ago: Aeulus ceased to exist.
- 39 days ago: Aeulus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 39 days ago: Aeulus was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 45 days ago: Aeulus was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.