The Solar Commonwealth of Aeridani is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Empress Fihano with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.754 billion Aeridanés have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sil. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 84.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Aeridanish economy, worth 833 trillion Nĉdstatehrs a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 123,393 Nĉdstatehrs, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, and bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aeridani's national animal is the Kamĉr Hania, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Genocide.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aeridani was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Aeridani's influence in The United Pacific States rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Aeridani was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Aeridani's influence in The United Pacific States rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Aeridani voted for The Crashed Spaceship of The Salaxalans in the General Election.
- : Aeridani voted for The Look How Yuuge My Hands Are of Edward Rump in Round 1 of the election.
- : Aeridani's influence in The United Pacific States rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Aeridani was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Aeridani's influence in The United Pacific States rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Aeridani was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
Endorsements Received: None.