The Republic of Adolanta is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mondius with a fair hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.33 billion Adolantans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Adolantis City. The average income tax rate is 73.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Adolantan economy, worth a remarkable 1,846 trillion Pingas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 178,749 Pingas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Students cut up leftover Pingas during Arts and Crafts, Adolanta is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems, and mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Adolanta's national animal is the Bull, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adolanta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : Adolanta voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on Execution"".
- : Adolanta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Animal Abuse".
- : Adolanta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Toxic Heavy Metals Act".
- : Adolanta endorsed The People's Republic of Querious.
- : Adolanta was endorsed by The People's Republic of Querious.
- : Adolanta voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Adolanta endorsed The Drug Nation of Dullness 17.
- : Adolanta was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Adolanta was endorsed by The Drug Nation of Dullness 17.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Todd McCloud, Freedom Fascists, The Romanum Legio, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Blazing Samaritan, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Bad-tibira, Fyrdowsi, A Slanted Black Stripe, East Malaysia, Southern Yugoslavia, Kangarawa, Mundiferrum, Tropicalis, Amselheim, Kriov, Molzavar, Lanagon, Duracell, Elkenian, Davinhia, Ramaeus, Eldridge Crossings, Vers, Imperial Arctura, Brightharpia, Picos, Bachtendekuppen, Arstravia, Celebia, Elejamie, Propwash, Andeat, Silaurius, Gostir, Marceloyudi, The Old Iron Cross, Idioglassia, Kingdom of Favus, Lortas, Harro Waarudho, Anarax, The United Territories of Providence, Nangor, Solmalron, Nabta Playa, Blobbo, Eurasian Socialist Federation, and 16 others.Ulvorislov, EMS Conglomerate, Crazdea, McStooley, New Leganes, Stanley Kubrick, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Moderate Utopia, Laeta, Ktox, Aelitia, Aiman Sundania, Akaruvia, Dullness 17, and Querious.