The Republic of Adolanta is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mondius with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, prohibition of alcohol, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.708 billion Adolantans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Adolantis City. The average income tax rate is 74.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Adolantan economy, worth a remarkable 1,902 trillion Pingas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 177,683 Pingas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Students cut up leftover Pingas during Arts and Crafts, Adolanta is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems, and mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Adolanta's national animal is the Bull, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adolanta was endorsed by The Kingdom of Trenzaloria.
- : Adolanta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Eternal Scholars".
- : Adolanta was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Adolanta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act"".
- : Adolanta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Adolanta was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Ponyo.
- : Adolanta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Utopia"".
- : Adolanta voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Partially Born".
- : Adolanta endorsed The Democratic Republic of Papua Merdeka.
- : Adolanta was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Papua Merdeka.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Todd McCloud, Freedom Fascists, The Romanum Legio, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Blazing Samaritan, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Bad-tibira, Fyrdowsi, A Slanted Black Stripe, Southern Yugoslavia, Kangarawa, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Kriov, Molzavar, Lanagon, Duracell, Elkenian, Davinhia, Ramaeus, Eldridge Crossings, Vers, Brightharpia, Picos, Bachtendekuppen, Celebia, Elejamie, Propwash, Marceloyudi, The Old Iron Cross, Idioglassia, Kingdom of Favus, Lortas, Harro Waarudho, The United Territories of Providence, Solmalron, Nabta Playa, Blobbo, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Ulvorislov, EMS Conglomerate, Crazdea, McStooley, New Leganes, Stanley Kubrick, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Moderate Utopia, and 15 others.Laeta, Ktox, Aelitia, Dullness 17, Querious, Florenci, Danubian Holy See, Rex Ventorum, Bajirao Mastani, Surfidonia, Brotherland, Aramathi Dominion, Papua Merdeka, Ponyo, and Trenzaloria.