The Republic of Adkins Station is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its public floggings, parental licensing program, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 15.555 billion Adkins Stationians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boca Grande. The average income tax rate is 93.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Adkins Stationian economy, worth 907 trillion Aris a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is 58,351 Aris, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Adkins Station has designated Boca Grande as its capital city, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Adkins Station's national animal is the butterfly, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Milarandia.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Itsy Bitsy Spider of Kialga-Lourti.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The United Federation of Sasten.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Valory.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Dodonest.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Monarchy of Guslantis.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Sixth Spice Girl of Pumpkin Spice.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Former TNP Delegate of The Democratic Republic of Tomb.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Kalatun.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Le Nouveau Canada.
Endorsements Received: 70 » HMS Unicorn, Sheldanada, Yaorozu, SillyString, Territorio di Nessuno, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Selfgradatude, General COE, Novare Res, New Absurdistan, Republic of Destiny, God n Country n Byron, The Lancerian Empire, Grosseschnauzer, New Sekai, Liberitad, Thatchertropolis, Avalon, Democatic Donkeys, Falapatorius, Plembobria, Former English Colony, McMasterdonia, Saint Tomaston, Frances Francis the First of France, Xentherida, Unimaginable Doom, Belgan, The Victorian League, Lionia, South Isles, Chinstralia, Fjora, Malvad, Golfia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Yayness, Pixiedance, Lord Ravenclaw, Mica Land, Isloe, The Cascadian Commonwealth, Wisconsota, Oilgarchy, Ceretis, Syrixia, AdyLand, OblivionObliviousness, Zazumo, Belhomme, and 20 others.Razzym, Ixaia, Sandberg, Klausenbourg, Winterpeak, Sadakoyama, New Eleria, The Hinterland, Norvalkin, Melfi, Tortoisica, Le Nouveau Canada, Kalatun, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Guslantis, Dodonest, Valory, Sasten, Kialga-Lourti, and Milarandia.