The Republic of Adkins Station is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 16.051 billion Adkins Stationians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boca Grande. The average income tax rate is 92.6%.
The strong Adkins Stationian economy, worth a remarkable 1,166 trillion Aris a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is 72,702 Aris, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government, and foreign governments are looking into weaponizing the infamous Adkins Stationian bee. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Adkins Station's national animal is the butterfly, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Kingdom Republic of Ceretis.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Sixth Spice Girl of Pumpkin Spice.
- : Adkins Station was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Free Land of Farnstopia.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Ancient Holy Lands of Merconitonitopia.
- : Adkins Station was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- : Adkins Station was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Two Many Ministries of McMasterdonia.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Grand Federation of Xentherida.
- : Adkins Station was endorsed by The Glorious and Happy Nation of The Democratic Republic of Tomb.
Endorsements Received: 70 » HMS Unicorn, Sheldanada, Yaorozu, SillyString, Territorio di Nessuno, Selfgradatude, General COE, Novare Res, Republic of Destiny, God n Country n Byron, The Lancerian Empire, New Sekai, Liberitad, Thatchertropolis, Avalon, Democatic Donkeys, Falapatorius, Plembobria, Former English Colony, Saint Tomaston, Unimaginable Doom, Belgan, The Victorian League, South Isles, Chinstralia, Fjora, Malvad, Lord Ravenclaw, Wisconsota, Oilgarchy, Syrixia, AdyLand, OblivionObliviousness, Zazumo, Razzym, Ixaia, Klausenbourg, Sadakoyama, New Eleria, The Hinterland, Norvalkin, Tortoisica, Le Nouveau Canada, Kalatun, Dodonest, Valory, Milarandia, Trombone Kingdom, True Sebland, Dolphis, and 20 others.Mosfell, Pauline Bonaparte, Apetopia, Gim, Zemnaya Svoboda, Philippedafos, Notyoutopia, The Lost Raccoons, The Rossinite Empire, Uhura-Ubuntu, Coldeon, Udluzechitlan, Melon feud, Kylesburgh, Xentherida, McMasterdonia, Merconitonitopia, Farnstopia, Pumpkin Spice, and Ceretis.