The Monarchial Republic of Acrotasia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by High Presidential King Ezio Brown with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 9.8 billion Acrotasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Creedaan. The average income tax rate is 37.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Acrotasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,330 trillion ACROES a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 135,716 ACROES, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses, women are seen and not heard, soldiers are equipped with multi-million ACRO battlesuits, and polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Acrotasia's national animal is the Mihawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Acrotasia fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Acrotasia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Acrotasia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Primitive.
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 5%).
- : Acrotasia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Acrotasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "AI Coexistence Protocol".
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Primitive (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Acrotasia, polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts.
Endorsements Received: None.