The Monarchial Republic of Acrotasia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Presidential King Acquayne with a fair hand, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 11.149 billion Acrotasians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Creedaan. The average income tax rate is 44.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Acrotasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,491 trillion ACROES a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,741 ACROES, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house, the nation is known as the cheapskates of All Blue, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned, and human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Acrotasia's national animal is the Mihawk Swan, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry and Most Advanced Law Enforcement and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Education and Smartest Citizens.
- : Acrotasia changed its national leader to "The Presidential King Acquayne".
- : Following new legislation in Acrotasia, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Following new legislation in Acrotasia, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Acrotasia, the nation is known as the cheapskates of All Blue.
- : Acrotasia removed regional password protection from All Blue.
- : Acrotasia changed the regional password in All Blue.
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
Endorsements Received: None.