The Monarchial Republic of Acrotasia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by El Presidente Romeo Jack with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 10.94 billion Acrotasians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Creedaan. The average income tax rate is 44.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Acrotasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,450 trillion ACROES a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 132,544 ACROES, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Acrotasian lands, and teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Acrotasia's national animal is the Mihawk Swan, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Acrotasia's influence in All Blue rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Acrotasia's influence in All Blue rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Acrotasia, teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house.
- : Following new legislation in Acrotasia, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Acrotasian lands.
- : Acrotasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Arms Transfers".
Endorsements Received: None.