The Monarchial Republic of Acrotasia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by High Presidential King Kadeem Brown with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 7.869 billion Acrotasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Creedaan. The average income tax rate is 29.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Acrotasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,063 trillion ACROES a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 135,186 ACROES, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom, euthanasia is illegal, and the government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Acrotasia's national animal is the Mihawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Acrotasia, the government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets.
- 15 hours ago: Acrotasia changed its national leader to "High Presidential King Kadeem Brown".
- 23 hours ago: Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Acrotasia's influence in Yokai rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Acrotasia, euthanasia is illegal.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Acrotasia, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Acrotasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Scientific Cooperation".
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Acrotasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Acrotasia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Acrotasia, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Dharma negara.