The Great States of Ack barnes is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Keith Williams with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 3.381 billion Ack barnesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jacksonville. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 91.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Ack barnesian economy, worth 374 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 110,815 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, the government has enacted freedom of information, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, and the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ack barnes's national animal is the Jaguar, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Supeswhyur.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ack barnes, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work.
- : Ack barnes changed its national animal to "Jaguar" and its nation type to "Great States".
- : Ack barnes altered its national flag.
- : Ack barnes was refounded in Balder.
- : Ack barnes ceased to exist.
- : Ack barnes fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Ack barnes was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Ack barnes was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Ack barnes was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Ack barnes was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.