“Resident of Algeria”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: North Africa
The Abdiwali Family of Achmel Abdiwali is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 9.596 billion Achmel Abdiwalians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Social Welfare, although the Environment and Defence are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 49%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Achmel Abdiwali's national animal is the tapir, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the achi.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 14 days ago: Achmel Abdiwali's influence in North Africa rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 23 days ago: Achmel Abdiwali was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 33 days ago: Achmel Abdiwali was endorsed by The Top Notch Banter of Bitterne Park.
- 33 days ago: Achmel Abdiwali endorsed The Top Notch Banter of Bitterne Park.
- 33 days ago: Achmel Abdiwali endorsed The Socialist Nationalist State of Holus.
- 33 days ago: Achmel Abdiwali endorsed The Green Book of Moammar El-Gadhafi.
- 36 days ago: Achmel Abdiwali fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Extreme.
- 39 days ago: Achmel Abdiwali's influence in North Africa rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 40 days ago: Achmel Abdiwali withdrew its endorsement from The Socialist Nationalist State of Holus.
- 50 days ago: Achmel Abdiwali was endorsed by The White Sands of Yoh-en-Boeit.